Selah Audio Anniversario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Selah Audio Anniversario

Thanks for the reply Rick. I was able to view some Youtube videos from current owners. Of course my speakers cant do the justice they deserve. They are a very good price point to get see if I like Ribbon tweeters. Im worried about spending too little on a cheap ribbon or too much for a RAAL and not like the sound. The only Ribbons I have heard are from Monitor Audio Platinum but those are proprietary. The past 10 years I have owned B&W diamond and soft dome tweeters along with Mirage M3si.

Comment

Originally posted by bionicbob View Post
      Thanks for the reply Rick. I was able to view some Youtube videos from current owners. Of course my speakers cant do the justice they deserve. They are a very good price point to get see if I like Ribbon tweeters. Im worried about spending too little on a cheap ribbon or too much for a RAAL and not like the sound. The only Ribbons I have heard are from Monitor Audio Platinum but those are proprietary. The past 10 years I have owned B&W diamond and soft dome tweeters along with Mirage M3si.
      The Monitor Audio ribbons are very similar to Fountek. I can offer a trial period if you want to check these out.

Comment

If I try them I am end up keeping them.. lol I know, that's the point. I'll send you an email..
        Thanks Rick

Comment

Working...
        X