• Show
Clear All

Re: The Miura Jr's - A Dayton CF120 Build

I'm reading some of these in the style of Eminem - Stan

Comment

Originally posted by philthien View Post
      Changing the subject here a bit...

Is the spacing between the drivers a bit different from left to right? Or is that an optical illusion?
      Yes it's off a bit - my wife keeps telling me to measure twice, cut once. Maybe I need to measure 4 times, cut once😊
      See my projects on Instagram and Facebook

Comment

In a similar way, it is frustrating, as my father frequently said, cutting 3 times, and finding a measurement is still too short.

Comment

Hi, I'm really late to the game on this thread, but is there a crossover schematic for this build? I'm new to DIY speakers (my only experience is building the C-Note speakers and the Blast Box), so I'm not good enough to tell from the pictures how the parts in the crossover should be wired together. I should be able to follow a rough sketch if you have one. If not, thanks anyway and great looking build!

Comment

Originally posted by Momma's Big Boy View Post
            Hi, I'm really late to the game on this thread, but is there a crossover schematic for this build? I'm new to DIY speakers (my only experience is building the C-Note speakers and the Blast Box), so I'm not good enough to tell from the pictures how the parts in the crossover should be wired together. I should be able to follow a rough sketch if you have one. If not, thanks anyway and great looking build!
            Let me see if I can find it.
            See my projects on Instagram and Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X