Ginger? forum question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginger? forum question

Near the top left corner you can select between "Posts" or "Latest Activity".
    I like to use "Latest Activity" because it shows the posts in reverse chonological order, w/ the newest ones (the ones I haven't read yet) at the top (right after the OP). When I select that, MOST links disappear.

Does that HAVE to work that way? Can it be fixed? You CAN toggle back and forth in order to see the missing links - of course the sort order reverses each time (and it throws you to a different page, unless the thread is short).

Oh shucks. I thought this might be a thread about choosing between Ginger, and Mary Ann.

Comment

Originally posted by rpb View Post
      Oh shucks. I thought this might be a thread about choosing between Ginger, and Mary Ann.

Mary Ann, and like my 73 Pontiac, has held up over the years!

Comment

Haven't seen you in a while....
        Wolf
        "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
        "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
        "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
        "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
        https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Originally posted by rpb View Post

lol
          HAGD,
          Marc

Even though I try to tell everyone upfront, understand that I am still a Newb. I wish the status of Seasoned Veteran/Senior Member, etc. was earned with time not posts...

TMWW thread

Maurbacs DCR Tower

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Roemer View Post
            I like to use "Latest Activity" because it shows the posts in reverse chonological order, w/ the newest ones (the ones I haven't read yet) at the top (right after the OP). When I select that, MOST links disappear.

Does that HAVE to work that way? Can it be fixed? You CAN toggle back and forth in order to see the missing links - of course the sort order reverses each time (and it throws you to a different page, unless the thread is short).
            Chris - I'll send over to the TT to research and get back with you when I hear from them.

Ginger
            Ecommerce at Parts Express

Comment

Ginger or Mary Ann? Ginger or Mary Ann? Ginger or Mary Ann? How come nobody ever suggests Mrs. Howell?

'Lovey' rocked it!

; )

Comment

Chris - wanted to let you know that it's a function of the software and one we cannot change.

Ginger

Comment

Thanks for the response (although it makes me sad, a tiny bit).

Comment

Thanks for the response (although it makes me sad, a tiny bit).
                    I received a notice from our team that an update was pushed through. Check and see if TAT is working any better for you.

Ginger

Comment

http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...speaker-design

92 responses cannot be read, and it's pretty interesting what people say about the speaker I'm going to build soon.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by r0x View Post
                        Hi Ginger,

Could you please fix the "Anthology – A new high performance budget friendly speaker design!" thread in the Speaker Project Gallery: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...speaker-design

92 responses cannot be read, and it's pretty interesting what people say about the speaker I'm going to build soon.

Thanks.
                        I have submitted this to our tech department to see if they can source the issue as to why it will not open. Will keep you posted.

Ginger

Comment

Originally posted by r0x View Post
                          Hi Ginger,

Could you please fix the "Anthology – A new high performance budget friendly speaker design!" thread in the Speaker Project Gallery: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...speaker-design

Thanks.
                          Edited the thread topic so it can display. There was a "mdash" in there which renders as an invalid character. You should be able to access now without issue.

Ginger

Comment

That's great, thanks a lot, Ginger

Comment

Working...
                            X