SEOS-8 Waveguide T Labs SB etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike220 View Post
    I got the drawing correct on the seos waveguide now. Lol took a bit of fiddling!

Thanks Mike it worked like a charm!
    Guess xmax's age.

My guess: 15. His grammar is passable. His trolling is good.

Comment

Np dude. Thx for answering some cnc related topics!
      My Build Thread's
      Carrera's / Finalist TL's / Speedster TMM's / Speedster MTM Center / Overnight Sensation Surrounds

Comment

Well I accidentally ran a RS28 in the SEOS-8 at over 100dB all the way down to 440hz 24 4LR if anybody would like to see it's
        physical limitations...
        Guess xmax's age.

Comment

Some new data, this test is running the tweets on the SEOS Wave guide (except the Wavecor and Seas) filtered at 2K and 1.5K LR24
          actively, the important thing to look at here, is how low the 2nd (solid line) and 3rd (dashed line) harmonic distortion are below the
          FR curve and how much higher the distortion is compared to the output at both 1.5K and 2K. i.e. the wavecor output is 4db
          hotter when filtered at 1.5K vs 2K but the distortion is about 6dB higher (2dB more distortion @ 1.5K vs 2K)
          Were the Scan-speak distortion is about the same (but has high 3rd order is higher in general.)
          And on the other side of the spectrum the RS28 with the SEOS WG has 14dB more distortion
          and only 4dB more output (this equals 10dB more distortion) probably making the worst tweeter
          in the group for a below 2K XO even with the Waveguide. The other thing to look at is how low the
          the 2nd and 3rd are below the signal in general like the Wavecor's second harmonic is 60dB below
          the signal were the RS28 is only about 43dB below the FR and that is a lot in dB land! about 4 times more...
          Last edited by xmax; 04-07-2018, 10:41 AM.
          Guess xmax's age.

Comment

Got a picture of the SEQ waveguide? I'm not familiar with it.
            R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio
            Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
            "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

https://www.diysoundgroup.com/seos-8-tweeter.html
              Guess xmax's age.

Comment

Got a picture of the SEQ waveguide? I'm not familiar with it.
                Oops it is SEOS, I spaced out on that...
                Guess xmax's age.

Comment

Working...
                X