X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the RFL-Anact

(Anact= Analoge Active system)

Hi all,

Just wanted to show you all what happened when I replaced the Focal DVC-woofers with a pair of Daytons in one of my systems.
    Perry Mason talking to his dentist:

"Do you swear to take the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth, so help you God?"

Comment

Well, this system started as a learning-project with dual voice coil woofers. I thought it was a neat Idea to boost the lowest freqs with a separate ”channel” but never got it to work properly. Over time, the Idea came to go active and in that situation, the only thing to do was to wire the VCs in paralell.

Regards// lasse

"Do you swear to take the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth, so help you God?"

Comment

Scanspeak mids and Dynaudio tweeters?

Comment

Originally posted by fdieck View Post
          Scanspeak mids and Dynaudio tweeters?
          Yes, that combination is used in three of my systems.

Regards/ Lasse

Comment

i think they look great .
            Paper Towers
            RS180P/28F surrounds
            Boombox

Comment

Originally posted by filmslayer View Post
              i think they look great .
              Thanks,

Just one more picture, showing, if you look closely, my method of dealing with the "rough" edges on the particle board. Three layers of white glue...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	RFL-Anact Front.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	1368697

Click image for larger version

Name:	RFL-Anact Side.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	1368698

And here are the drawings....

Regards//lasse

Comment

Hello,

OK, after abt a month, I think I can tell you a bit more on the sound.

This is the most well-sounding (is this word OK?) system I have ever heard. I hear new details in all of my old music, music I have listened to hundreds of times and is now revealing things, previously hidden from me.

The tight and precise bass, and the crystal-clear voices are stunning.

I realize that I sound like a salesperson but this system is not for sale. At any price.

Regards//lasse

PS// I think that if anyone is interested, most of the details of the system can be had in my folders in the "Media" page //DS

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X