Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Conundrum.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	1375867

Borrowed from Google... Obviously a copyrighted strip.
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Corundum Conundrum!

Leave a comment:

• fdieck
    replied
    Ay,Corundum!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    I do when an 8" 2-way requires a tweeter this robust. Go away, Cheesehead, I'm sure you have a stockpile too!

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• martyh
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    I'll be ordering a pair...
    Wolf
    Dude, you have tweeters that are almost as old as your underwear.  You don't need more.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    I'll be ordering a pair...
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Ranis
    replied
    That looks like a new (to me) style of terminals on the back.  Aside from that it looks like its could be a real performer and hopefully easy to work with. 

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied
    Same moving mass as the D25BG08-06 but with a LOT lower sensitivity.
    But it does have longer Xmax and slightly lower Fs.
    I'd love to see the distortion performance.

Leave a comment:

• olu78
    replied
    I really began to wonder whether this tweeter and its counterparts would ever hit the market. Design work on these units dates back to around 2013, though the datasheets I have are from 2014. The entire series is characterized by long excursion under-hung motors, laden with copper, and metal domes. A few models feature 102mm ferrite magnets, and in-excess of +/-1mm linear excursion. I am very curious to see measurements on any of them. They appear to have what it takes to be excellent performers.!! Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• brkitup
    started a topic New Peerless Tweeter

New Peerless Tweeter

Wow. That corundum dome from Peerless looks very interesting and really high end for the asking price. Copper cap, underhung coil, rear chamber, low Fs, etc. It even has a removable grill like the Transducer Labs units. I guess we don't know the distortion specs, but it really seems like a $200 tweeter. https://www.parts-express.com/peerle...eter--264-1676
Working...
X