Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First trial-XO for RFL-3way, Mid-Tw unit

Hello,

I decided to go for a "manual" delta-AC measuremet (ruler) and came up to abt 0,6" delta.

Based on this, I attach my first attept on a 2nd/3rd XO at 2500 Hz.

Please feel free to comment on this! (scroll sideways so the XO can be seen)

Best regards//lasse

First try 191004.JPG

Click image for larger version  Name:	First try 191004.JPG Views:	2 Size:	215.0 KB ID:	1389638
    Attached Files
    Perry Mason talking to his dentist:

"Do you swear to take the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth, so help you God?"

The woofer is fighting the tweeter around 5k (and your Z bottoms out there). I'd try to get that 5k "shelf" pushed down a bit more (tank cap across .60mH coil?).

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Roemer View Post
      The woofer is fighting the tweeter around 5k (and your Z bottoms out there). I'd try to get that 5k "shelf" pushed down a bit more (tank cap across .60mH coil?).
      I think these guys are messing with us. I can't make out anything but zeroes at that coil value. I like to see values, but lately they are too small even with a magnifier in several threads.

Comment

Originally posted by rpb View Post

I think these guys are messing with us. I can't make out anything but zeroes at that coil value. I like to see values, but lately they are too small even with a magnifier in several threads.
        OOps,

perhaps the is a loss in transmission across the Atlantic or some other trouble with the Picture?

Anyway, I attach a larger Picture of the first iteration of the XO for your comments,.

Best regards//lasse

Click image for larger version

Name:	XO first try.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1389666
        Attached Files
        Perry Mason talking to his dentist:

"Do you swear to take the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth, so help you God?"

Comment

Looks like you are using the close mic frd for the midrange driver. That will change drastically when you measure from 1 meter.

Comment

Working...
          X