Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new home for large active speakers

Hi all,

I have a friend in South Florida with a pair of speakers I built in 2006. He no longer has space for them so we're looking for a new home. He is driving up to Ocean City soon and may be able to drop off the speakers for someone who would like them. The feasible locations would be anywhere close to the route... including the I-95 corridor up to Richmond.

As far as the speakers themselves, they are 2-ways with RS225s and a 27TDFC in a waveguide. I think they're pretty good; big, bold, clean sound. Lots of room for adjustment/experimentation with the active crossover as well. But they are big and, since they're active, not quite "plug and play".

If anyone is interested, I can provide more information about the speakers, or put you in touch with the owner.

Thanks
    Michael

Nice looking speakers. You might want to try Fire Departments in your area. The firemen.woman have to stay for a number of days on duty in house so speakers for movies or music might make living at the shop a little more livable and it would be a tax write off.

Comment

If he still has the speakers please message me. I can meet him pretty much where ever In east of Orlando Thanks

Comment

No problem. I'll check with him and follow up with a PM.

Comment

I can’t wait to get them next week. 🎼🧐🤪🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🏆🏆🏆🏆

Comment

Originally posted by Michael P View Post
            No problem. I'll check with him and follow up with a PM.
            Email me when you can. I have not heard from your buddy in some time Thanks Carl [email protected] You’re only limited by your knowledge and persistence to expand your knowledge and to achieve what you want in getting the satisfaction that you made it

Comment

Thanks You’re only limited by your knowledge and persistence to expand your knowledge and to achieve what you want in getting the satisfaction that you made it

Comment

Well I got them home with the amps and the crossover Boy these things are monsters as well as the amps. Here’s a few photos as I was unloading them out of my truck I can’t find any information about the board used for the crossover, any help and info would be great And thank you very much for all of this It was a great surprise to get the 3 amps that you made as well Next thing is to clean up and replace some of the wires You’re only limited by your knowledge and persistence to expand your knowledge and to achieve what you want in getting the satisfaction that you made it

Comment

Working...
                X