Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight
    replied
    No. Main product pic at top of page has other view pics below it, click on them and they will enlarge

Leave a comment:

• guitar maestro
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwight View Post
    first image on the bottom left under main pic. click on it.
    Do you mean the customer picture gallery displaying a set of speakers with them? It looks like a little polish. Is it really a bevel on the edge of it?

Leave a comment:

• dynamo
    replied
    Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
    The published frequency response looks like it would be a challenging tweeter to work with. You may end up with as much cost in crossover components as the tweeters themselves. Definitely need a small midrange that can play high enough to meet it. Sans car audio, I think it would be better to spend a little more on a larger AMT that can play lower.
    They were a nightmare to work with in my experience. That published response is gentle compared to a higher resolution one. Im no crossover wizard though either.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    I used the Dayton AMT Pod 4's in my Bantam's speakers and they perform quite nicely. The FR graph does look kind of tough to work with, but I didn't have too bad of a time getting a flat frequency response.
    They have a similar frequency response characteristic to the ones you link to.

I crossed high, though, like 6,500 Hz to an ND91-4

Click image for larger version  Name:	AMT FR Compare.jpg Views:	1 Size:	334.9 KB ID:	1414812

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied
    The published frequency response looks like it would be a challenging tweeter to work with. You may end up with as much cost in crossover components as the tweeters themselves. Definitely need a small midrange that can play high enough to meet it. Sans car audio, I think it would be better to spend a little more on a larger AMT that can play lower.

Leave a comment:

• carlthess40
    replied
    As anyone used these? I’ve thought of ordering them but I’d like to know if the sound is bright or soft You’re only limited by your knowledge and persistence to expand your knowledge and to achieve what you want in getting the satisfaction that you made it

Leave a comment:

• Dwight
    replied
    first image on the bottom left under main pic. click on it.

Leave a comment:

• guitar maestro
    replied
    Originally posted by dynamo View Post
    ..with a polished bevel.
    I don't see it in the stock PE pics. Where?

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Wwrrroooopppss, didn't know it had the faceplate for awhile. Thought it was a newer addition.

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• dynamo
    replied
    It’s come with that for quite some time. It’s metal with a polished bevel.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    started a topic Dayton AMT Mini-8 free faceplate

Dayton AMT Mini-8 free faceplate

Just saw this, but the Dayton AMT Mini-8 tweeter now comes included with a free, 4-hole faceplate for easy mounting.

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...SAEEgK7GvD_BwE

That helps. I wonder if it's ABS or alum. Either way, it's a nice touch.

TomZ
Working...
X