Dayton RS tweeter frd. and zma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton RS tweeter frd. and zma.

Now that PE stopped selling the previous RS tweeter they don't have the frd and zma files online. I have a pair I was using in an active system. Now I want to build a passive crossover for them and don't have the files. Does anyone happen to have these?

The old files are still online if you get there from a Google search. (Links provided below in red)

RS28A

RS28F
    Last edited by a4eaudio; 01-28-2020, 05:22 PM.

Comment

OR by a part# search right in the PE store, try -130 for the Al dome

Comment

I know this might not be the correct venue but I’m torn between an AMT and that Dayton aluminum dome. Can anyone tell me first hand how that aluminum dome sounds?!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "I don't know everything and do not claim to. I continue to learn and that is what makes me human."

Comment

The original aluminum dome is used in lots of well regarded designs but is no longer available. I haven't heard much about the new version, good or bad, other than it is not a drop-in replacement for the original.

Comment

I have quasi-infinite baffle measurements at my site for the R28AS:

Tweeter measurements

dlr

p.s. Be sure to read the page on measurement conditions.

Measurement conditions
            Last edited by dlr; 01-29-2020, 02:41 PM.
            WinPCD - Windows .NET Passive Crossover Designer

Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

Originally posted by STIchris722 View Post
              I know this might not be the correct venue but I’m torn between an AMT and that Dayton aluminum dome. Can anyone tell me first hand how that aluminum dome sounds?!? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I like the new RST28A dome I wouldn't say it's better than the old 28A, and it certainly sounds different than a AMT. The dome will cross lower than most AMTs.
              John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

Thank you everyone for your responses. Many options I see!

Comment

Working...
                X