TT problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT problem

Recently I have tried to send PM's to different people, and I get an error message that my folders are full and a message can't be sent, please empty them. I go to the message center, pull up the list of sent items and mark a number of them, click on delete, and it says they have been moved to the trash. Only, the next time I look they are all still there, I cannot empty them.
    I messaged the technical support sticky at the top, and got no response from them, and I still cannot delete these or send PMs, so I am posting here to see if there is something else that I can do.

Thanks for any help.

Steve

Steve, this may sound dumb but maybe your trash folder is full (if that's possible) and when you try to delete messages and send them to Trash, they can't go there. You can Permanently Delete everything in your trash folder.
    Paul

Originally posted by skatz View Post
    Recently I have tried to send PM's to different people, and I get an error message that my folders are full and a message can't be sent, please empty them. I go to the message center, pull up the list of sent items and mark a number of them, click on delete, and it says they have been moved to the trash. Only, the next time I look they are all still there, I cannot empty them.
    I messaged the technical support sticky at the top, and got no response from them, and I still cannot delete these or send PMs, so I am posting here to see if there is something else that I can do.

Thanks for any help.

Steve

Comment

• skatz
      skatz commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll try that, thanks.

One of my email programs has that same screwy arrangement. When I delete an email it isn't deleted, it's sent to a trash folder. In order to actually delete it I have to open the trash folder and go through the delete process again. I suppose in some alternate reality that makes sense, but not in mine.
    www.billfitzmaurice.com
    www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

• skatz
      skatz commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll see if that helps thanks

I think emptying the trash has helped; thanks to both of you. I don't know why the software wouldn't tell me to do that.

Comment

It does, here:
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/he...rivatemessages
      www.billfitzmaurice.com
      www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

Working...
      X