Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    I have not yet posted my EMP build here, Iridium . It seems that placement allows for varied tunings, and I'm still playing with it.
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Iridium
    commented on 's reply
    Was this design ever posted?

• djg
    commented on 's reply
    My search is over.

• djg
    commented on 's reply
    Well, 34". in the range of the OP's search. Edited. Same as the Amiga and Dayton Classic Revival. Just showing some designs the OP might not know about. And yes, deep. I always jump on these threads.

• Wolf
    replied
    I would not call the Ansonica 'short' or 'small', as it's also VERY deep. Perspective aside, I just finished voicing a 31-32" TMM tower...

I need to post it up over here now that it's final....

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• andykriech
    commented on 's reply
    DJG, I have made the LouC Shticks and a customized Shtick center and love them. They are really nice with a great midrange and essentially full-range with the little subs for woofers. Small footprint and short in stature.

• djg
    replied
    A 34" tall, deep 2.5 way tower with Anarchy woofers and SB Acoustics tweeter.

https://www.divine-audio.com/ansonica/
    Last edited by djg; 09-29-2020, 12:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• djg
    replied
    I keep linking this design in hopes someone will build it. If the height is a deal breaker you could shorten and deepen the cab to maintain volume. A full range 3 way.

https://www.rob-elder.com/LouC/speak...ck/Shtick.html

Leave a comment:

• djg
    replied
    Paul Carmody made several designs using the same cab as the DCR. The Amiga is kitted by PE.

https://sites.google.com/site/undefinition/diy/amiga

Leave a comment:

• Geoff Millar
    replied
    Originally posted by Donald B Sr. View Post
    Yes,djg I see that and realize that this build is out of the question . Thanks to all. Looking for a tower that is on the shorter side 32-34 inch in height.
    Someone might still have stock or a PETT member might have two or three for sale: I suggest you buy a spare, as little and not so little fingers might have a poke.

If you can't get the parts, PETT members have done many three way projects at various budget levels which should be of interest to you.

Geoff

Leave a comment:

• Donald B Sr.
    replied
    Yes,djg I see that and realize that this build is out of the question . Thanks to all. Looking for a tower that is on the shorter side 32-34 inch in height.

Leave a comment:

• djg
    commented on 's reply
    Not the same as the driver Geoff linked.

• Donald B Sr.
    replied
    Correction RS not DC. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• Donald B Sr.
    replied
    Thanks guys. Finally found it, hopefully it is the correct driver.DC52AN -8.

Leave a comment:

• djg
    replied
    Same here. I thought my memory was faulty.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X