Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago native needing measurement/software help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noviygera
    replied
    Wolf,

Thanks for posting this! I will send a message to cjd and check his availablity.

Leave a comment:

• cjd
    commented on 's reply
    That sounds like someone with a bit more time to dedicate specifically would be a better fit, though Logan square is pretty close (~4mi as the crow flies, so ~20min on a good day) so if it comes down to beggar vs chooser... their choice.

• Wolf
    replied
    I came to the Indiyana meet up ask around if anyone would be interested in Teaching me to make proper measurements on speakers, on a per hourly/daily fee basis. Power response, phase response, impulse response, distortion, as well as crossover modeling. I found that a dual channel measurement system, Arta and VituixCAD would be good software packages. I would purchase the needed hardware, obviously. in the city, Logan Square neighborhood
    That help?
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• buggers
    replied
    Good to see you around Chris!

Leave a comment:

• cjd
    replied
    I'm game but have a lot going on. If they've got the patience to take the meandering path it might work.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    started a topic Chicago native needing measurement/software help...

Chicago native needing measurement/software help...

At InDIYana last weekend, I was approached by a newer builder and first timer whom requested someone to tutor him in how to use the software and how to measure.
    If anyone would be open to helping someone in huge detail, please PM me.

Thanks,
    Wolf
Working...
X