PET Log In Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PET Log In Problem?

For some reason, I can only log into PETT when using the 'search' function: otherwise, I enter my details and I just get flipped back to the login screen. Anyone else having this problem, please?
    No big deal, just irritating

Thank you

Geoff

It wouldn't let me log in. I had to change my password.
    Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

Scanspeak Revelator R2904/7000's, Scanspeak Revelator 15M/4531K00's, Scanspeak Revelator 22W/8857T00's, Eminence NSW6021's.
    MiniDSP 4x10HD. ICE Power amplification and an iNuke 3000.

Sennheiser HD650's powered by TEAC amplification.

Comment

Yeah been having the same issue. Google also suddenly presented me with other saved password options all of a sudden when. Somethings changed. I found the mobile site wouldn't log me in, but the desktop site would. And then the desktop site wouldn't, but you'd navigate into a thread and then suddenly be logged in.

Dunno - someone changed something @PE and its gotten a bit screwy.....
      Constructions: Dayton+SB 2-Way v1 | Dayton+SB 2-Way v2 | Fabios (SB Monitors)
      Refurbs: KLH 2 | Rega Ela Mk1

Comment

I couldn't log in from my phone or my desktop.
        Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

Scanspeak Revelator R2904/7000's, Scanspeak Revelator 15M/4531K00's, Scanspeak Revelator 22W/8857T00's, Eminence NSW6021's.
        MiniDSP 4x10HD. ICE Power amplification and an iNuke 3000.

Sennheiser HD650's powered by TEAC amplification.

Comment

I got in with my PC foxfire. Login window looks different.

Comment

I'm very sorry for the problem. I have reported the issue to our IT team and they are looking into the issue for a quick fix.

Comment

Since we have you here Troy, I'm still not getting email notifications for subscribed threads. Not a big deal, but I think it's a common problem.
              Francis

Comment

I have reported this as well. We will be working to remedy this for you!!

Comment

• fpitas
                  fpitas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Troy!

Happy to help!!

Comment

This issue should be resolved.

Comment

Thank you, seems OK now

Geoff

Comment

I received a subscription notice, so my problem seems fixed too. Thanks!
                      Francis

Comment

Hmmm...not sure its fixed. Just had this issue right now.

Went to log in on the "Tech Talk Audio Forum" page and after entering the credentials it just refreshed the page without logging in (or at least showing I was logged in).

Navigated into a thread, tried logging in again, and it worked.
                        Constructions: Dayton+SB 2-Way v1 | Dayton+SB 2-Way v2 | Fabios (SB Monitors)
                        Refurbs: KLH 2 | Rega Ela Mk1

Comment

• DeZZar
                          DeZZar commented
                          Editing a comment
                          For any tech guys that might see this from PE ( DaveHendricks ? ) - this is actually a repeatable bug.
                          Google chrome Version 91.0.4472.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Logout, close browser. Open browser and navigate directly to: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/forum/tech-talk-forum
                          Attempt login, enter credentials. Page will refresh without logging in. Attempt again, same result.

Navigate into any thread, click login and note that credentials are pre-populated. Click login, page will refresh and user is logged in.

I do also have the login credentials remembered by chrome for this site as another variable to consider.

Same for me - Had to navigate to a posted thread before I could log-in.

Comment

Hmmm. I didn't get any subscription notices for these latest posts, so my problem has returned, also.
                          Francis

Comment

• fpitas
                            fpitas commented
                            Editing a comment
                            And now it works again. Haunted software?
                        Working...
                        X