Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeZZar
    replied
    Just something else I noticed that might help the techs track down this issue. It seems the login problems occur when the 'remember me' box isn't ticked. If I log in without this box ticked, it basically refuses to log in or show that I'm logged in most of the time. It seems once you tick this box, it logs in ok.

Problem is that after a certain amount of time you still get logged off, perhaps because I access the site from multiple devices - and although Google retains my login credentials it doesn't remember to 'remember me' lol.

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied
    I've had no problem getting here for a long time. I do have PETT set up so it remembers me, so I don't literally have to log in, just click on the website's address in my "favorites".
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• buggers
    replied
    I can only log in while in a thread...

Leave a comment:

• djg
    replied
    Still works fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• fpitas
    commented on 's reply
    And now it works again. Haunted software?

• fpitas
    replied
    Hmmm. I didn't get any subscription notices for these latest posts, so my problem has returned, also.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Lee
    replied
    Same for me - Had to navigate to a posted thread before I could log-in.

Leave a comment:

• DeZZar
    commented on 's reply
    For any tech guys that might see this from PE ( DaveHendricks ? ) - this is actually a repeatable bug.
    Google chrome Version 91.0.4472.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Logout, close browser. Open browser and navigate directly to: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/forum/tech-talk-forum
    Attempt login, enter credentials. Page will refresh without logging in. Attempt again, same result.

Navigate into any thread, click login and note that credentials are pre-populated. Click login, page will refresh and user is logged in.

I do also have the login credentials remembered by chrome for this site as another variable to consider.

• DeZZar
    replied
    Hmmm...not sure its fixed. Just had this issue right now.

Went to log in on the "Tech Talk Audio Forum" page and after entering the credentials it just refreshed the page without logging in (or at least showing I was logged in).

Navigated into a thread, tried logging in again, and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• fpitas
    replied
    I received a subscription notice, so my problem seems fixed too. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Geoff Millar
    replied
    Thank you, seems OK now

Geoff

Leave a comment:

• DaveHendricks
    replied
    This issue should be resolved.

Leave a comment:

• TroyH
    replied
    Happy to help!!

Leave a comment:

• fpitas
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Troy!

• TroyH
    replied
    I have reported this as well. We will be working to remedy this for you!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X