X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rjlurton
    replied
    Originally posted by wogg View Post
    That USB input on those Bose speakers is expecting a computer to see it as an audio device and drive it. I'm not aware of any standalone device that does that, other than a computer. You could setup a little PC with multiple analog inputs using a soundcard, then output the PC audio to the speakers, but that sounds more complicated than you're looking for.
    This sounds like the bad news that I was expecting. This seems like a simple device but I guess there just aren't enough people looking to solve the same problem. Thanks for the reply.

Leave a comment:

• wogg
    replied
    That USB input on those Bose speakers is expecting a computer to see it as an audio device and drive it. I'm not aware of any standalone device that does that, other than a computer. You could setup a little PC with multiple analog inputs using a soundcard, then output the PC audio to the speakers, but that sounds more complicated than you're looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Paul O
    replied
    A usb interface might do it

Leave a comment:

• rjlurton
    started a topic Looking for a USB Audio Output Gadget

Looking for a USB Audio Output Gadget

Hello,

I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me find a little something. What I'm looking for is basically an audio selector switch with a USB output. I have a pair of Bose speakers for computer audio that uses a USB input, but I'd like to be able to use other inputs; desktop, laptop, and Xbox. Ideally, I'd like to find something that has both analog and digital inputs, but I'd be okay with something that took at least 3 analog inputs.

Has anyone come across such a device?

TIA
Working...
X