Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DATS v3 and Mac?

Hi Everyone,

I am planning some builds and I was thinking it would be a good idea to have the ability to measure and impedance curve to ensure crossover wiring/etc seems correct.

It looks like DATS can do this, but from the PE website it seems that the software is Windows only.

Has anyone used DATS with a Mac using parallels?

Thank you,
    Mike

I do not have a Mac, so this is not from direct experience. That said, I was curious and looked to see if Arta/Limp (instead of DATS) could be used on Mac, and found this on their website (here is the link):

Notice for Linux and Mac OS X users
    • Arta can be used on computers with Linux and Mac OS X operating systems by using Windows emulator programs: Wine on Linux, and Crossover (version of Wine) on Mac.
    • First install Windows emulator program, then install ARTA software using regular ArtaSetupXXX.exe program.
    • Before starting ARTA, in Wine Configuration Dialog a) set default sound input and output devices and b) set frame of windows to have the Windows native look.
    "Our Nation’s interests are best served by fostering a peaceful global system comprised
    of interdependent networks of trade, finance, information, law, people and governance."
    - from the October 2007 U.S. Naval capstone doctrine
    A Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower
    (a lofty notion since removed in the March 2015 revision)

Comment

Working...
X