X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lct0221
    commented on 's reply
    @rickcraig
    Hi, do you still sell Rick’s speaker plan?

I have sent you a private message , thanks

• donradick
    replied
    Originally posted by 9sheng View Post
    The speaker of BoZhen Audio, I heard it for the first time, I searched and found some information, and looked for sales network through the Internet. There are almost no sales networks and channels for speakers such as CQ66 and CQ76. It seems that the speaker unit can only be obtained by contacting the manufacturer. What is the price in the US for a pair?
    We've got a group buy in a different forum, and are getting the CQ76B at about $300 / pair shipped to US

Leave a comment:

• 9sheng
    replied
    The speaker of BoZhen Audio, I heard it for the first time, I searched and found some information, and looked for sales network through the Internet. There are almost no sales networks and channels for speakers such as CQ66 and CQ76. It seems that the speaker unit can only be obtained by contacting the manufacturer. What is the price in the US for a pair?

Leave a comment:

• donradick
    commented on 's reply
    I communicated with Rick several times for crossover schematics, and he was always cheerful and generous. I hosted a Atlanta get together featuring one of his great designs. A real gentleman. My personal feeling is that he is still with you, sending you love.

• Wolf
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck with the sale!

If you're able, I think a lot of us would still like access to some of Rick's xover designs since the company is not going to continue.
    I think the Purezza would definitely be on some people's radar for example, which used the Bozhen tweeters.

I (Ben) hope you are doing well under the circumstances.

• rickcraig
    replied
    Edit: I have 1 CQ66 and 1 CQ76

Leave a comment:

• rickcraig
    replied
    Hi, I am Rick's wife and I have 2 that I am wanting to sell. They are still in the box.

Leave a comment:

• Ugg10
    replied
    Wolf Thanks, will search for that. No distributor in the UK so would have to import direct from the manufacturer in China. Emailed for a price list and it arrived a couple of hours later, good service so far, just establishing what duties I would have to pay and shipping costs.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    I think Rick was the distributor for them in the USA, so I don't even know if they are still available over here.

You might check out the review of the Selah speaker that ErinH reviewed, as it has a Purify woofer and the CQ76 tweeter.

Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Ugg10
    started a topic Bozhen CQ66

Bozhen CQ66

Anyone used or hear the Bozhen CQ66 tweeter. Look like an interesting tweeter at an OK price for use in a 3 way. I think the late Rich Craig may have used it.

All comments welcome and thanks in advance.
Working...
X