X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a4eaudio
    replied
    Originally posted by xsilverjag View Post
    Sounds like I need to read up on speaker modeling. Get ready for plenty of help posts
    Looking forward to this, that looks like a nice driver combo.

Not sure if waveguides are as useful in 3 ways, but there is a 3D-printable adapter to make the XT25 fit exactly to the Visaton WG148R waveguide. I have those tweeters and waveguides and got a new 3D printer for Christmas and will be printing the adapters for myself. If you want to go in that direction with waveguides, let me know and I can print and send you the same adapters.

Leave a comment:

• xsilverjag
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    I bet you could use the XT's with those too if you wished and wanted to tweak a bit. That'd make a dynamite TMWW!

Wolf
    Sounds like I need to read up on speaker modeling. Get ready for plenty of help posts

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    I bet you could use the XT's with those too if you wished and wanted to tweak a bit. That'd make a dynamite TMWW!

Wolf
    I agree! Just one XT25BG60 away from having all the drivers needed to build a killer TMWW. Just add MDF and about $150 in crossover parts and you are there!

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Wolf

Leave a comment:

• djg
    replied
    The Mini Statements would use the woofers and mids.

http://speakerdesignworks.com/MiniStatements.html

Leave a comment:

• xsilverjag
    replied
    I am considering Amiga or ZRT 3.5 for something fun.

Leave a comment:

• xsilverjag
    started a topic Extra Parts Design Ideas RS180-8, w4-1337, xt25

Extra Parts Design Ideas RS180-8, w4-1337, xt25

I have some extra drivers and I was curious if anyone knew of a good design to put these to work. Just trying to find an interesting use for some of the parts before I list them for sale.

4 RS180-8
    2 W4-1337
    1 xt25BG60

Thanks
Working...
X