Why did I not discover these before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did I not discover these before?

Why did I not dicover these before? I could have had so much better sound all this time!

https://highfidelitycables.com/colle...-interconnects
    “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet”

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

www.billfitzmaurice.com
    www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

I like how they charge thousands more for a couple more meters of cable. And my brain hurt after reading the BS "explanation".
      Francis

Comment

Goodness gracious.
        Zarbo Audio Projects Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEZ...aFQSTl6NdOwgxQ * 320-641 Amp Review Youtube: https://youtu.be/ugjfcI5p6m0 *Veneering curves, seams, using heat-lock iron on method *Trimming veneer & tips *Curved Sides glue-up video
        *Part 2 *Gluing multiple curved laminations of HDF

Comment

Also, they keep using the word "waveguide". I do not think it means what they think it means.
          Francis

Comment

Reminds me of the Bybee Quantum Purifiers.

I couldn't finish reading it. "...pure refinement". As opposed to what, impure refinement?

dlr
            WinPCD - Windows .NET Passive Crossover Designer

Dave's Speaker Pages

Comment

I'm sure someone will drop by to tell us we're all just sour grapes because we "can't afford it". Uh huh.
              Francis

Comment

Go all in and get this to go with them....https://highfidelitycables.com/colle...ducts/nps-1260
                My Builds - Vigor (Nola Brio Knockoff) - Overnight Sensations w/ Voxel - Speedsters in surplus boxes - Zaph B3N's in bamboo - Classix II in BR-1 cabinets - Dual TPA3116 D2 amp in an old music box - Mariposas

Comment

• fpitas
                  fpitas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Might work better if you drink it ;)

• JonathanPenner
                  JonathanPenner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That might be literal snake oil

• silverD
                  silverD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NPS probably stands for "Nano Particle Solution" or something. I'd go with " Natural Petroleum of Snake"

"Through magnetic conduction, NPS-1260 works on a micro-level to bind the electrons in your connectors, improve their transfer of energy, and direct the current more fluidly. Put simply, NPS-1260 strengthens the chains that make your system, so you’ll have no weak links. As a result, you end up with a system that has higher clarity, less distortion, and better imaging."

This is pure gold!!! Comedy gold that is!!

Comment

“It’s all about the magnets baby!”

The best audio upgrade I ever remember seeing is some thing that looked like a squiggly wooden pitchfork you stood in the room to correct the waves. Wish I could remember what it was called.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	DCF1B0DE-CD18-4CDD-95DD-9B4E7A50CAA2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	12.4 KB ID:	1482487
                    Ah yes, here. Don’t talk to me about how good you think your stuff sounds til you have one of these..

http://stereotimes.com/acc051007.shtml

Comment

• Blenton
                      Blenton commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oooohhhhh... shnazzy! I'ma hafta build me a set of them.

• fpitas
                      fpitas commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When he sells those that guy must skip to the bank laughing the whole way. And the article trying so hard to believe and make excuses for them is amazing.

hahaha....just when I start to worry about whether I could really start and run my own business well enough to feed myself....i stumble upon stuff like this and realize someone out there is willing to buy this crap!!!!

don't forget to include those Shun Mook little wooden sticks and coasters to voodoo trap sound within your desired listening space! 🤣🤣🤣
                    Constructions: Dayton+SB 2-Way v1 | Dayton+SB 2-Way v2 | Fabios (SB Monitors)
                    Refurbs: KLH 2 | Rega Ela Mk1

Comment

• Blenton
                      Blenton commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If you are having troubles with the coasters, it's cuz most folks use them incorrectly; coasters go ON TOP of the drink, not underneath it. Trust me, I have much experience with coasters and voodoo.... er, rather, using coasters to defeat voodoo.. I don't dabble in voodoo personally - just been around people that do...

And I thought I'd exhausted the well of audiophile tripe....thank you for the laughs!

There have been bags of special rocks ($200 each), 'speaker bullets' ($500 each), speaker cable carpet isolation pyramids ($$$) and other alleged miracle products, but $13,000 a metre for double helix speaker cable connectors really takes first prize!

Geoff

Comment

it probably does take first prize....but $5K worth of dowel and wooden coasters in this spatial control set has to come a close second....😂
                      https://www.thecableco.com/accessori...-44-discs.html

Comment

• Geoff Millar
                        Geoff Millar commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Now you have the answer to your room treatment question!

If you combined this with the wooden trident/pitchfork thing referenced above, your room would give you perfect sound....or not

These sorts of products make the late Peter Brock's "Energy Polariser" seem almost sensible.

Geoff

or maybe its the record clamp for $5,600....
                      https://www.thecableco.com/shun-mook...ord-clamp.html
                      "A legendary Shun Mook product now being made in a very, very limited number. This record clamp is made from extremely rare pieces of dried ebony briar. This extra heavy century old ebony root which were immersed in the swamps of Africa has a unique power that no other wood possesses..."

think I'm going to wet myself from laughing.....

Comment

Working...
                      X