Lone Star Audio Fest 2022 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Star Audio Fest 2022 ?

will we be having our get together this year or no ?
    i've certainly missed it .
    donc

i have asked this question a few years ago and got the same response . i responded with this something like this " one of the largest cities in the largest state in the country and this is the response ?" .
    some of you guys are so lucky to have huge shows to go to .
    donc

Comment

Originally posted by donc View Post
      i have asked this question a few years ago and got the same response . i responded with this something like this " one of the largest cities in the largest state in the country and this is the response ?" .
      some of you guys are so lucky to have huge shows to go to .
      donc
      Yeah, I agreed with you. I am searching for a garden service business plan online. When I was looking for it on google search. I found your post. I like this website because I can gather a lot of useful information over here.
      Last edited by JasonBelcher; 05-12-2022, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Largest state? Now that I think of it, I have no idea what the flag of Alaska looks like.....

Comment

Why, the Big Dipper (pointing at Polaris), of course !

Comment

Can someone create a post Covid calendar of events for us DIY'ers? Seems we lost everything. Is PE putting on any events?

Comment

Some rumors that MWAF may be held this August, but no official word yet.
              "Everything is nothing without a high sound quality." (Sure Electronics)

Comment

• AcidWash
                AcidWash commented
                Editing a comment
                We are only a few months away from August. Seems they aren't planning on it.

Originally posted by davidB View Post
              Largest state? Now that I think of it, I have no idea what the flag of Alaska looks like.....
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image_93552.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	1485988

Comment

alaska doesn't count
                donc

Comment

Working...
                X