Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4thtry
    replied
    I picked up a pair of GRS 12SW-4HE subwoofers. I am going build a pair of JR's Twin subs:

https://diy.midwestaudio.club/discussion/1790/twin-subs

Also picked up xover parts for my Retro Speako project.

Leave a comment:

• buggers
    replied
    https://www.parts-express.com/Copper...-Pair-300-7180

Leave a comment:

• aarond
    commented on 's reply
    Where did you get the plans for the Copperheads? I asked about those years ago and could never find anything.

• invaderzim
    replied
    I've currently got a set of the copperhead speakers for my work desk and parts to build yet another Voxel sub in my cart.

I was testing my voxel I'm building for my computer room at home in the garage and decided I may need one there too. I always think annoying 'thump" when I think subwoofer but the voxel just fills in the part that smaller speakers are missing without annoying the neighbors.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Thanks PE. I purchased some crossover components which never go on sale... as well as a few drivers to finish up some speakers that were partially completed.

Saved me over 20 bucks!

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Unfortunately for us Canadians, the shipping (+50%minimum) and dollar exchange (+30%) is a real penalty, so it will take allot more than 10% off to make me bite! You read that right, if I make a $200 order, I can expect to pay at least $360 Canadian dollars! Hey P.E. maybe give your North of the border friends some extra incentive to make an order, like 10% off on shipping as well! Also in Canada the holiday is called "Family Day".

Leave a comment:

• invaderzim
    replied
    nice!

I had been doing such a good job not buying things lately; time to dig out the project lists. I was just looking at a Dats V3 and thought "I wonder if they go on sale".

Leave a comment:

• thekorvers
    replied
    Great! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    started a topic EARLY ACCESS - 10% Off Site Wide!

EARLY ACCESS - 10% Off Site Wide!

Hi TechTalk Community,

Thank you for being loyal customers and active participants in the TechTalk community.

As a thank you, we want to give you early access to our 10% off sitewide Presidents Day Sale. The sale goes from today (2/18) through Monday (2/21).

Use Coupon Code PREZDAY10

Click image for larger version

Name:	220220-PresidentsDaySALE-1200x1200.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	223.9 KB
ID:	1483078

Working...
X