• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fpitas
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, they are pretty good at that.

• grampi50
    replied
    I live 30 minutes from the PE store, so I took the amp back, along with a copy of my receipt. They replaced it with a new one. This one works better than the previous one, as it has a stronger output. I had to turn the volume control down compared to where I had the last one set...PE stands behind their products!

Leave a comment:

• djg
    replied
    Send it back. My two DSP250s have been flawless for years. Bad unit.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    As long as there are no loose leads like one came off the driver, or the driver does not measure 'open' or smell smoky, then it should be the amp.
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• wogg
    replied
    Early failure, call for warranty replacement. They should take care of you.

Leave a comment:

• grampi50
    started a topic DSP500 amp was working, now no output

DSP500 amp was working, now no output

I just bought this thing about 3 months ago. It was working fine, then today it just quit. The light in the upper left hand corner is green, and when I cycle the power, the red limit light just below the green light comes on briefly, then goes out. I checked the two fuses for the power input, they are good. I don't see any output fuses, but I haven't taken anything apart either since it's under warranty. I hooked it up to 2 different preamp sources and that made no difference, so I believe the problem is within the amp. I'm just checking to see if there's anything else I can check before I send it in for warranty repairs...
Working...
X