July 2008 Tent Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2008 Tent Sale

I did a quick search on 'Tent Sale', and didn't come up with any good hits. If there is a thread already, perhaps Mods could move this -

I plan on driving down from northern Ontario for the Tent Sale. Would appreciate it greatly if some of you who have hit it before could share tips, advice, etc. Good deals? Major crowds? Parking a problem? Hard to get a hotel room this time of year...?

Re: July 2008 Tent Sale

Originally posted by Agaunico View Post
    I did a quick search on 'Tent Sale', and didn't come up with any good hits. If there is a thread already, perhaps Mods could move this -

I plan on driving down from northern Ontario for the Tent Sale. Would appreciate it greatly if some of you who have hit it before could share tips, advice, etc. Good deals? Major crowds? Parking a problem? Hard to get a hotel room this time of year...?
    NICE! Don't forget to attend the "Dayton DIY" at the Hampton Inn the same day!! They will be run in-tandem, with the TS at 7:30am or so, and the DIY starts at 9:30am. It's maybe a minute drive from PE to the Hampton you pass on your way in.

Get there early, get a cart, and choose later what you want from your pickings. Don't put stuff back you are questioning, or it will undoubtedly disappear to me, Shawn, Nick, Bill, ChrisM, or some other members here. Parking has not been an issue in the past, but tandeming the events *might* make that more crowded. Deals are fantastic on the shelves, tables, and usually 20% (IN ADDITION!) off marked prices and in-stock merchandise.

I found some great stuff in te past, much to some others' dismay.:D
    Check my profile, as that pictured mug will be there bright and early!!! It's not a frenzied affair, but it can be busy, and most of the regulars will gather for lunch. This will now include the DIY attendees.
    Later, and see you there!
    Wolf
    "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
    "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
    "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
    "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
    https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Re: July 2008 Tent Sale

Originally posted by Agaunico View Post

The Dayton DIY sticky at the top of the page now includes our annual Tent Sale information. Sorry for the omission.

Comment

Working...
      X