At the risk of bannination, ya gotta see this picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the risk of bannination, ya gotta see this picture

Face it folks, it's bad that I noticed the markings on the box on top of the stack before the fine looking delivery person. I saw this on Fark earlier and just about died laughing at it. Too awesome.

shawn

My favorite woofer is a Labrador retriever.

Re: At the risk of bannination, ya gotta see this picture

Her shirt says UDS, why that not UPS? It's the UPS color.

Yeah, which is more enticing, a box from parts express, or the delivery person? Hehe.

Being married, I can say without shame, that I would go for the box, and you other guys can have the special delivery service...
    "...this is not a subwoofer" - Jeff Bagby ;)

Comment

Originally posted by critofur View Post
      I would go for the box
      heh heh heh

yep
      "It suggests that there is something that is happening in the real system that is not quite captured in the models."

Comment

Originally posted by Deward Hastings View Post
        heh heh heh

yep
        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You went there! Like I didn't either :rolleyes:.

shawn

Comment

shawn, I also noticed an Amazon box there, that delivery must be for YOU!

Lucky dog!:D

Mark
          You go your way, I'll go mine. I don't care if we get there on time.

~Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by shawn_a View Post
            Face it folks, it's bad that I noticed the markings on the box on top of the stack before the fine looking delivery person. I saw this on Fark earlier and just about died laughing at it. Too awesome.

shawn
            Ah yes....I saw this one a few years ago sent to me by a certain tall guy. :rolleyes: One of the PE packages had an unaltered address label from Florida. Ah, the power of forensic imaging tools. :eek:

Comment

:eek: Boxes?? I don't see no boxes in that pic. :D
              Paul O

Comment

How much more $$$ does Parts Express charge for this kind of delivery service?
                Line Array: IDS-25 Clone, FE-83.
                2-2.5 Way:
                Zaph Audio's winning entry: ZA5+SB29. - Microliths: RS125+RS28. - Small Bangs: TB W4-1658SB+SEAS 27TBFC/G. - Monoliths: Peerless 830884+SEAS 27TBFC/G.
                3-3.5 Way:Miniliths: SEAS P21/CA21REX+Neo8 PDR+Neo3 PDR. - Megaliths: 2xDayton RS270+2xT-B W4-1337SB+SB29. - ZDT3.5 +: 2xDayton RS180+Dayton RS52+Vifa DQ25. Reflexos: OB 4xDayton RS150 + Neo3 PDR.

Comment

The big boxes on bottom say Naughty girl Sandy . .

Blow Up Dolls?!? :eek:
                  Dave H

Comment

Remember 2006, Shawn??

This pic has already come up.... It's from an "adult" site, that ebaums version is the least-racy of them all....

NK
                    I'm just that guy. www.sru.edu Rock Solid.

"It has been remarked that if one selects his own components, builds his own enclosure, and is convinced he has made a wise choice of design, then his own loudspeaker sounds better to him than does anyone else's loudspeaker. In this case, the frequency response of the loudspeaker seems to play only a minor part in forming a person's opinion."

L.L. Beranek, Acoustics (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1954), p.208.

Comment

Originally posted by Hackomatic View Post
                      The big boxes on bottom say Naughty girl Sandy . .

Blow Up Dolls?!? :eek:
                      Nope, they're ADDRESSED to Naughty Girl Sandy, I think I'd like to be at Sandy's house when that delivery shows up....:D

Mark
                      You go your way, I'll go mine. I don't care if we get there on time.

~Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by shawn_a View Post
                        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You went there! Like I didn't either :rolleyes:.

shawn
                        Oh yeah! I went there in about a nano-second. I was getting ready to type, but I read the rest of the replies...beat me to it.

John A.
                        "Children play with b-a-l-l-s and sticks, men race, and real men race motorcycles"-John Surtees
                        Emotiva UPA-2, USP-1, ERC-1 CD
                        Yamaha KX-390 HX-Pro
                        Pioneer TX-9500 II
                        Yamaha YP-211 w/Grado GF3E+
                        Statement Monitors
                        Vintage system: Yamaha CR-420, Technics SL-PG100, Pioneer CT-F8282, Akai X-1800, Morel(T)/Vifa(W) DIY 2-way in .5 ft3
                        Photos: http://custom.smugmug.com/Electronic...#4114714_cGTBx
                        Blogs: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=2003

Comment

I'm lucky to remember stuff from six months ago. I honestly don't remember the picture at all. So how are the studies going, Nick?

shawn

Comment

Originally posted by critofur View Post
                            Her shirt says UDS, why that not UPS? It's the UPS color.
                            UDS: "United Dairy Service" ???

Comment

They're going great, thanks. I just took my first college midterm... I'm currently shooting for the Dean's List... We shall see! :D
                              I'm just that guy. www.sru.edu Rock Solid.

"It has been remarked that if one selects his own components, builds his own enclosure, and is convinced he has made a wise choice of design, then his own loudspeaker sounds better to him than does anyone else's loudspeaker. In this case, the frequency response of the loudspeaker seems to play only a minor part in forming a person's opinion."

L.L. Beranek, Acoustics (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1954), p.208.

Comment

Working...
                              X