Just built a cool database- help me fill it. -- Resource for DIY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just built a cool database- help me fill it. -- Resource for DIY

Just built a cool database- help me fill it. -- Resource for DIY.

Tired of asking/answering the same questions over and over again? You know there is a link out there somewhere but you just can't find it?

This database is useful because it offers the ability to sort on several criteria.

Browse to the page and then click on the submit a resource button. I will periodically review the links and then post them to the database.
    http://sites.google.com/site/brianpo...-faq-resources

Re: Just built a cool database- help me fill it. -- Resource for DIY

Bumping it to the top. This can be great! Thank you

Comment

Added it to the favorites!

Comment

Aww shucks, I was going to submit the Dunlavy stuff I put up on my website and someone already did
        Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Also, great idea Brian!

Comment

I hope you guys enjoy it. The more people that contribute, the better the site gets.

Comment

I am hoping that people will post specific threads that address specific topics. If you find a good thread, let me know.

Comment

Nice one Brian.
                No matter where you go, there you are.
                Website

Comment

I have a lot of WinISD pro files that I could rename using more conventional terminology that I will upload later. Currently they have names like: "Ebay mystery tweleve" or "PE new 12 inch buyout" and so on.

Comment

I uploaded the WinISD files.

Comment

johnny is a busy boy
                      brian, great effort. thank you.
                      " To me, the soundstage presentation is more about phase and distortion and less about size. However, when you talk about bass extension, there's no replacement for displacement". Tyger23. 4.2015

Quote Originally Posted by hongrn. Oct 2014
                      Do you realize that being an American is like winning the biggest jackpot ever??

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/spot...owell-simpson/
                      http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp216/arlis/

Comment

Most impressive, Even I can figure out how to use it.A really nice useful and helpful idea. I may not have a lot to add to it but I sure am going to make use of all the different sites.
                        You described me to a "T" in your first post. I thank you for your efforts, hard work and time to make it happen.

I toast you with my beer
                        cuggie
                        "What's Time To A Pig?"

Comment

Mr. BP. It tickled me that you added the site that I sent in. But the links do not seem to work right. I probably made a mistake. Here is the correct one. then folks can figure it out for them selves I am sure. Maybe cause I sent you 2 addies.
                          http://www.zen22142.zen.co.uk/
                          Thanks
                          cuggie
                          "What's Time To A Pig?"

Comment

Originally posted by cuggie View Post
                            Mr. BP. It tickled me that you added the site that I sent in. But the links do not seem to work right. I probably made a mistake. Here is the correct one. then folks can figure it out for them selves I am sure. Maybe cause I sent you 2 addies.
                            http://www.zen22142.zen.co.uk/
                            Thanks
                            cuggie
                            Changed.

Comment

Working...
                            X