Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton RS28F-4 Reference Silk Dome!

You asked for it, you got it:D

I've probably missed the discussion on this new unit, but I just now noticed it in the new flyer. 1-1/8" silk dome, 88db sensitivity, FS=541hz for about $48. Plus they have replacement diaphrams already. Boy would I love to try this one out!

Dan N.

Re: Dayton RS28F-4 Reference Silk Dome!

yep, just a couple of days ago...

Try this thread:
    Charlie's Audio Pages: http://audio.claub.net

Comment

Originally posted by dlneubec View Post
      You asked for it, you got it:D

I've probably missed the discussion on this new unit, but I just now noticed it in the new flyer. 1-1/8" silk dome, 88db sensitivity, FS=541hz for about $48. Plus they have replacement diaphrams already. Boy would I love to try this one out!
      I ordered a some, then the other day when I was driving past Parts Express on the way home to Columbus I stopped in to pickup a couple more. The ones I've seen so far have all been 90 db +/- .2 db (at least, that's what they're marked on the little stickers).

I just finished the baffle cutout on one test speaker last night, hoping to get some measurements tomorrow. Today, I have to fix my heater (brr, a little chilly in here atm) then take my kid to Seasame Street Live tonight. I wish one day of the week could be officially renamed to : Speaker Building Day...
      "...this is not a subwoofer" - Jeff Bagby ;)

Comment

Originally posted by charlielaub View Post
        yep, just a couple of days ago...

Try this thread:
        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...d.php?t=214157
        Whoops, I guess I should have searched first!
        Dan N.

Comment

Working...
        X