Big Red Tritrix changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Red Tritrix changes

Changing my old Nebraska Tritrixs' from the big 12 versions to a big ten version! lol........

Re: Big Red Tritrix changes

I just got the "Hitler finds out that NU is leaving the Big 12" video. Hahahaha.
    In all seriousness, I think its a great move for NU, not only athletics wise, but maybe even more so on the academics side. The Big 12 has never been as strong on research as the Big 10.

WayneW
    NU Alumni, Class of '97
    Gooooo Biiiiiiigggggg REeeeeeeed....go big red!

Comment

go hawkeyes!
      " To me, the soundstage presentation is more about phase and distortion and less about size. However, when you talk about bass extension, there's no replacement for displacement". Tyger23. 4.2015

Quote Originally Posted by hongrn. Oct 2014
      Do you realize that being an American is like winning the biggest jackpot ever??

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/spot...owell-simpson/
      http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp216/arlis/

Comment

way to chime in wayne- thought curt would be all over this

Comment

Considering we now have a 10-team Big 12 and a 12-team Big 10, you might not need to change them!

Comment

Originally posted by waynew View Post
            I just got the "Hitler finds out that NU is leaving the Big 12" video. Hahahaha.
            In all seriousness, I think its a great move for NU, not only athletics wise, but maybe even more so on the academics side. The Big 12 has never been as strong on research as the Big 10.

WayneW
            NU Alumni, Class of '97
            Gooooo Biiiiiiigggggg REeeeeeeed....go big red!

Sorry, NU is already taken in the Big 10 by Northwestern. You must find a new acronym. We offer UofN as a suitable alternative. ;)
            - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
            CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
            CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center
            CJD In-Khan-Neatos - A Dayton RS180/RS150/RS28 In/On Wall MTW

Comment

Ummmmm.... NO... The University of Nebraska/Lincoln has been NU longer than they have been the Cornhuskers...all the way back to when they were actually the bugeaters. And just so you know...the Big Red "N" on our football field stands for knowledge!!!! Beat that one... So there...pffffffffft.

Comment

Originally posted by ---k--- View Post
                Sorry, NU is already taken in the Big 10 by Northwestern. You must find a new acronym. We offer UofN as a suitable alternative. ;)
                Ummmmm.... NO... The University of Nebraska/Lincoln has been NU longer than they have been the Cornhuskers...all the way back to when they were actually the bugeaters. And just so you know...the Big Red "N" on our football field stands for knowledge!!!! Beat that one... So there...pffffffffft.
                Nebraska can still be NU. What difference will it make with one or two "NU's" at the bottom of the standings;)

All joking aside it will be fun to see how the do in the new conference. I am pretty sure they will be able to do well.

Doug
                http://dpeterson.home.mchsi.com/

I just checked and my "give a damn" is broke :D

Comment

Originally posted by DougP View Post
                  What difference will it make with one or two "NU's" at the bottom of the standings;)
                  Yeah, I always have to figure out what conference I'm reading about to tell whether it was Oklahoma State or Ohio State that lost. But I kid my alma mater, a proud new member of the Big 10. Maybe we can kick a couple out and go back to being the Big 8.

Comment

They can't use big red anymore either, since Wisc. already uses that. I hear NIKE suggested a switch to Oregon's colors. They've got some offshoot of UofO's uni design with greenbacks and yellow bellies.

Comment

Yeah. I keep reading that the Big 10 is letting Nebraska in because they are part of the AAU and some 'smart' University. Where did that red come from? Green and Yellow makes more sense for Cornhuskers than red!

... still unsure how I feel about Nebraska joining. Makes a lot of $$ sense, but they just don't seem to fit in with my image of the Big 10... We'll see....
                      - Ryan

CJD Ochocinco ND140/BC25SC06 MTM & TM
                      CJD Khanspires - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS225 WMTMW
                      CJD Khancenter - A Dayton RS28/RS150/RS180 WTMW Center
                      CJD In-Khan-Neatos - A Dayton RS180/RS150/RS28 In/On Wall MTW

Comment

Yeah. I keep reading that the Big 10 is letting Nebraska in because they are part of the AAU and some 'smart' University. Where did that red come from? Green and Yellow makes more sense for Cornhuskers than red!

... still unsure how I feel about Nebraska joining. Makes a lot of $$ sense, but they just don't seem to fit in with my image of the Big 10... We'll see....
                        Nebraska has been quietly becoming a research and development school over the last decade or so. It was getting going just as I was graduating. We aren't just Agriculture and Football now...the fields of Engineering, Robotics, Medicine, and recently Bio-warfare research. UNL works on anti-dotes for Botulinum Toxin, builds tiny robots for battlefield surgery and continues to engineer success on the football field.

When people hear "Big Red" and "NU" they all think of Nebraska....Wisconsin can be "The Big Cheese" and Northwestern can be NorthU...does that Suffice?

Comment

A big 10 speaker will sound much better than a big 12 speaker, obviously.

Comment

Go SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd throw that in......:D

Comment

Before 1899 and thru the turn of the century, The Golden Knights, the Antelopes, The Rattlesnake Boys... then the Bugeaters for a while... before they snuck the Cornhuskers out from underneath Iowa.
                              They are no doubt the Big Red and N(U) more than any other team(s) in NCAA history. The Big 10 will just have to get used to it.
                              (No research dollars were used or invoked for this Public Service Announcement). Go Tritrix!

Comment

Working...
                              X