How to insert pictures in post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to insert pictures in post

How do you put pics directly in you post without using photobucket?........ Sorry I asked too quickly , figured it out , thanks , Mike P.

Re: How to insert pictures in post

Well, where's the pics?? We want pics!!

Comment

If you have the pics stored on your computer, when you post, scroll down to the "manage attachments" button under attach files. A window will open, click "browse", and find your pics, click click and your done. This posts your pics as thumbnails.

Oops, should have read your whole post.
      Last edited by djg; 06-24-2010, 06:36 AM. Reason: idiocy

Comment

What a pictease...
        :D

Comment

Didn't mean to tease , the pic I posted was in another thread I have going about a crossover I built. There will be more to follow as soon as I get me frequency response graphs , and of course when I begin construction I will post those as well.

Comment

I don't know how to insert a picture in a post, besides attaching it as a thumbnail. Do tell.
            Craig

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Comment

there may be other ways also, but if you store it in your PE photo gallery, it spoon feeds you the BB IMG code when you're looking at the picture. then you just copy/paste that code into your post, and presto - the full size picture is there when you submit. i don't know from experience, but i would guess that other online photo storage sites (photobucket, flikr, etc) can also give you the appropriate BB IMG code, for pics stored with them.

Comment

Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
                I don't know how to insert a picture in a post, besides attaching it as a thumbnail. Do tell.
                As absoloot' says, the pic must be on the 'net somewhere, like photobucket or similar hosting sites. Some cost, some are free like 'bucket. I use SmugMug, but it costs about $25 a year. Once you have the url of your photo, paste it into the box that comes up when you click on the little photo/mountain icon right above. You can load shots from your computer, but only in the thumbnail part. It took me a while to figure it out, but I'm somewhat of a luddite with getting things done on my computer. Maybe all that bracket-racing I did when I was young, or the subsequent motorcycle club-racing I've done for years could be the culprit! :D

John A.
                "Children play with b-a-l-l-s and sticks, men race, and real men race motorcycles"-John Surtees
                Emotiva UPA-2, USP-1, ERC-1 CD
                Yamaha KX-390 HX-Pro
                Pioneer TX-9500 II
                Yamaha YP-211 w/Grado GF3E+
                Statement Monitors
                Vintage system: Yamaha CR-420, Technics SL-PG100, Pioneer CT-F8282, Akai X-1800, Morel(T)/Vifa(W) DIY 2-way in .5 ft3
                Photos: http://custom.smugmug.com/Electronic...#4114714_cGTBx
                Blogs: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=2003

Comment

Working...
                X