• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patrickm
    replied
    Re: Another request for LouC...

Originally posted by rogoll View Post
    Lou:

My WT3 is on the fritz. I was wondering if you could possibly post the WT3 file for the Peerless 6-1/2 inch 4 Ohm ($10.00) woofer?

Thank you,
    Leonard
    you don't happen to be using windows 7? i recently upgraded and found i had to set the input volume to '2' (of 100) for the line-in. it also defaulted to mono input instead of stereo. i saw lots of weird plots until i fixed thoser

Leave a comment:

• absolootbs
    replied

Originally posted by LouC View Post
    (If BOSE builds it, I'll hire a lawyer;) )
    if bose builds any respectable speaker, i'll fly to the moon with no rocket ship :D

Leave a comment:

• LouC
    replied

Easier to do it once. I posted my measurement files on the LECBOS page

Spl only goes down to 50 Hz. Files are for both driver, in series, measured from a single point.

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied

Originally posted by LouC View Post
    As far as SketchUp goes, knock yourself out. The design is for all practical purposes free to regular guys. (If BOSE builds it, I'll hire a lawyer;) )

Rogoll: It's easier to email those than to post them here. Be warned, I took my measurements in the box, with the port in place and both drivers wired in series.
    The tech talk team tweaked text attachment total size. (A little alliteration for ya :p)

You should be able to post whole FRD and ZMA without a problem. Just add .TXT to the end of the file name.

Leave a comment:

• LouC
    replied

As far as SketchUp goes, knock yourself out. The design is for all practical purposes free to regular guys. (If BOSE builds it, I'll hire a lawyer;) )

Rogoll: It's easier to email those than to post them here. Be warned, I took my measurements in the box, with the port in place and both drivers wired in series.

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied

Rogoll,

I can send you the WT3 files for the four drivers I have when I get home tonight. PM me your e-mail.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas Brown
    replied

Lou, would you mind if i did a sketchup model/drawing of the LECBOS cabinet, I have lots of time and no money so it would give me something to do. I would not want to post anything out of bounds or step on any toes.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• rogoll
    started a topic Another request for LouC...

Another request for LouC...

Lou:

My WT3 is on the fritz. I was wondering if you could possibly post the WT3 file for the Peerless 6-1/2 inch 4 Ohm ($10.00) woofer?

Thank you,
    Leonard
Working...
X