Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doubletap's new website

Originally posted by mgrabow View Post
    Well if things pick up you can always farm out the building of the crossover and the stands to someone on this site. some of these guys have huge skills. Some also have hige time on their hands looking at their dozens of build threads...However you may need to pay them 22 cents per hour so you can keep the proffit margine up...
    I'm thinking about getting Pete over here, make him my sanding monkey.
    Vapor Audio

Comment

Originally posted by ckmoore View Post
      To be honest, for me, the most satisfying part of the DIY experience, (other than listening to them), is constructing the crossover.
      My favorite part is that first wipe of oil on an exotic veneer. Glowing customer feedback feels pretty good too ;)
      Vapor Audio

Comment

Nice site DT, and good luck. I think your work with one piece baffle/waveguides holds nothing but pure promise. Hopefully you'll take a stab at an elliptical design as after hearing my XD120's during the design phase i'm simply stunned. JBL and 18Sound are on the right path here for sure.

Oh.....BTW....love the woodworking skills.:D

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTap View Post
          I'm thinking about getting Pete over here, make him my sanding monkey.
          Hoo Hooo Hoo HOO HOOO HOOO EEEE EEEE AAAHHH AAHHH.

Sign me up!

R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio
          Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
          "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

I think a lot of us are going to be living vicariously through you... (i hope you dont mind....)

Tear em up.
            My projects
            https://picasaweb.google.com/112307725038877176664

Comment

Originally posted by ckmoore View Post
              I think a lot of us are going to be living vicariously through you... (i hope you dont mind....)

Tear em up.
              I'll make sure and post from my G6 ... and flush the toilet as I fly over
              Vapor Audio

Comment

My projects
                https://picasaweb.google.com/112307725038877176664

Comment

Working...
                X