Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6Db. crossovers????

Originally posted by johnnyrichards View Post
    I just throw sh!t in a box and tweak values until I like how it sounds. Double check with measurements, give it a spit shine and close the notebook.
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by moron#99 View Post
      What software would you recc.?
      For a guy who has never used PC testing software, likes detailed mathematics, and doesn't want a steep learning curve which would be the best software for testing Thiele Small parameters including Qtc and Fc? I downloaded Jeff's stuff, but it balked at my old Offfice97 excel.

thanks
      That seems odd. My programs are optimized for Excel 97, since this is what most of them were originally created with. They run best in Excel version 97 - 2003. I still have an older computer with XP and Office 97 and all of spreadsheets run great in it. You just have to make sure that macros are active and the Analysis Toolpak is installed through Add-ins.

Jeff
      Click here for Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software

Comment

the who "meet the new boss same as the old boss"

the parties are all the same with one thing in mind .

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff B. View Post
          That seems odd. My programs are optimized for Excel 97, since this is what most of them were originally created with. They run best in Excel version 97 - 2003. I still have an older computer with XP and Office 97 and all of spreadsheets run great in it. You just have to make sure that macros are active and the Analysis Toolpak is installed through Add-ins.

Jeff
          Thanks,
          If analysis toolkit is part of "typical setup" then maybe it's the OS. I run Win2K Pro on the desktop. I'll try putting office 97 and PCD on my laptop.

The error message says
          "One of your object libraries (vbaen32.olb) is missing or damaged." Then when i hit OK it says VBA error.

Comment

Originally posted by moron#99 View Post
            Thanks,
            If analysis toolkit is part of "typical setup" then maybe it's the OS. I run Win2K Pro on the desktop. I'll try putting office 97 and PCD on my laptop.

The error message says
            "One of your object libraries (vbaen32.olb) is missing or damaged." Then when i hit OK it says VBA error.
            That's a corruption in your VBA compiler in Excel. Excel probably needs to be reinstalled.
            Click here for Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software

Comment

Working...
            X