Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baffle cutting service.

Hello,

Can anyone here cut me a pair of baffles? Specifically for a pair of Swope towers utilizing an SB tweeter? Just standard 3/4" MDF, 39x10"/ 4 driver recessed holes plus a precision port on the front. I have the cabs almost completed but cannot deal with the MDF dust.

PM me with the damages.

Thank you
    Last edited by vlad335; 10-14-2012, 04:38 PM. Reason: removed email

Re: Baffle cutting service.

vlad, I would remove your email for fear that spammers will see it. PM Takitaj, he is doing CNC stuff right now, and can probably assist you.
    HAGD,
    Marc

Even though I try to tell everyone upfront, understand that I am still a Newb. I wish the status of Seasoned Veteran/Senior Member, etc. was earned with time not posts...

TMWW thread

Maurbacs DCR Tower

Comment

Originally posted by WernerM View Post
      vlad, I would remove your email for fear that spammers will see it. PM Takitaj, he is doing CNC stuff right now, and can probably assist you.
      Done, thanks.

I saw his thread and did email the guy above about 2 weeks ago. No response so I figured he wasn't doing this anymore. I'll try to send a PM.

In the past I got this done by Meniscus but was told they lost some people in their wood shop and no longer perform this service. Bummer... They did great work with a quick turn-around.

Thanks again!

Comment

Ok didn't know that it was so hard to get ahold of him. It may just be that he is backed up right now. If it is just the baffle, you may check out a car stereo shop in your area as well. There is a good one here that said they could build my towers for about $100 a peice. Really that isn't a bad price, I just wanted to attempt it myself. This may be something you can try, and ask to see thier work so that you know it is quality.
        HAGD,
        Marc

Even though I try to tell everyone upfront, understand that I am still a Newb. I wish the status of Seasoned Veteran/Senior Member, etc. was earned with time not posts...

TMWW thread

Maurbacs DCR Tower

Comment

are these drivers surface mounted or recessed? If they are recessed, I'd need one of each for cut outs.
          http://www.diy-ny.com/

Comment

Vlad, I don't remember seeing an email from you, sorry. I got a LOT of emails for a little while there and if I missed your's I sincerly appologize! I've been pretty busy making sawdust. It looks like Roman might have you covered but if not let me know. I sent you a PM.

TJ
            Hybrid floor stander build - The Tikki Lau - D8's

CNC baffle cutting services

Comment

PM replied

Comment

Originally posted by r-carpenter View Post
                are these drivers surface mounted or recessed? If they are recessed, I'd need one of each for cut outs.
                Thank you for the offer, really appreciate it but it will be a major pain to ship the drivers.

Comment

Working...
                X