X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thespeakerguy
    replied
    Re: Help on "mobile" audio

Hard to say. I am now leaning on building a one piece 2.1 speaker and amp which fits existing scooter. This would be removable, so no big extra weight when we don't want it. Yeah, it is hard to decide. If front of scooter is left, and rear is right, neither rider would get a good sound stage. Or, each tower has left facing left channels and right facing right channels. That likely would work ok, but people to the left would get only half the song. Sigh, no good answer.

Leave a comment:

• ocool_15
    replied
    Re: Help on "mobile" audio

That seems like a lot of weight to be pushing around but for that volume I'd be looking at something like the 8" dvc. How loud is this supposed to be and how much does the direction of the sound matter?

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=295-484

Leave a comment:

• thespeakerguy
    started a topic Help on "mobile" audio

Help on "mobile" audio

I would like to build a new version of our double scooter with built in high power audio. See attached picture. So, I would be able to make two enclosures of about 1 cubic foot each. What do you feel is a good suggestion for orienting the speakers? I am guessing a six inch sub in each, and two or four full ranges of about 3". Having each tower with a side to side, front left, rear right? Or two right speakers on the right, but they are three feet part? And two left on the left, of course.

Your thoughts?
    Attached Files
Working...
X