• Show
Clear All

• Re: A Proposal from Jeff - Need your feedback

The weekend before CK-DIY?

Comment

Originally posted by johngalt47 View Post
      The weekend before CK-DIY?
      Usually CKY-DIY is the 3rd weekend, the one before Thanksgiving.
      Later,
      Wolf
      "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
      "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
      "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
      "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
      https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Bump
        If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation.
        What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness.
        It's slow death.

//Burn n' Die//Dream Weaver//Maximus//ABC Bookshelf Speakers//Dayton Twin Towers

Comment

Great idea!! Would love to attend as well.

Comment

Hey Jeff,

I certainly hope your health issues are well on their way to being resolved. Did you ever come up with a completed plan for this? Thanks!
            DARPA Jr - 2015 InDIYana Winner - RS180-8 + RS100P-8 + ND25FA
            The Aria's - RS150-4 (or RS150-8) + XT25SC90
            The Mariposa's - TEBM65C20F-8 + ND16FA
            The Canzonetta's - RS100P-8 and ND16FA
            AudioSource AMP-100 Mods OR Pyle PAMP1000 Mods

Comment

Jeff,

Can some one join on this....if i know the venue...

V

Comment

Originally posted by tyger23 View Post
                Hey Jeff,

I certainly hope your health issues are well on their way to being resolved. Did you ever come up with a completed plan for this? Thanks!

Well, my health issue isn't going to go away anytime soon, but it's not slowing me down any right now either. I was waiting until my October tests and visit with my Doctor before I decided to move forward with anything, so it took until a week or so ago for that to happen before I made the decision to get on with some things.

But then a couple of things came up - first I had made commitments for five commercial designs before all of this health thing came up, and I felt I needed to follow through on them. I had finished two of them and didn't have what I needed in order to work on the other three, so I figured I was in good shape. Well in the last two weeks drivers and cabinets arrived within days of each other for all three remaining projects. One of those is now finished and I am starting on the next one this weekend.

The second thing that happened was I noticed all of the planning for the DIY Kentucky gathering and the date that was settled on. This was about the same time I was going to schedule my event. But since I didn't want to overwhelm the guys in the Midwest with two things so close together I decided to wait and schedule things again later. Of course, the longer I wait the riskier the weather the becomes, but it was hard to fit something in around Iowa and Kentucky events. I guess I need to start planning something and just see what develops.

Jeff
                Click here for Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software

Comment

Originally posted by thisisvv View Post
                  Jeff,

Can some one join on this....if i know the venue...

V
                  Sure, when it happens anyone who wants to come is welcome.
                  Click here for Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software

Comment

Jeff, I'm guessing that with a very few exceptions, most of the people coming will be from the Midwest. We all have to deal with bad road conditions so its no biggy for us. Schedule whatever works out best for you (Jan, Feb...). We can handle it. If some guys want to fly in from the sissier states (j/k) I would be willing to pick them up in my 4WD at the airport and return them safely.
                    Craig

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Comment

Jeff you pick the time and place, and we will be there. Besides I still need to get down that way anyway to hear Randy's Ultimax he keeps texting me about lol!
                      https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

Originally posted by isaeagle4031 View Post
                        Jeff you pick the time and place, and we will be there. Besides I still need to get down that way anyway to hear Randy's Ultimax he keeps texting me about lol!
                        too late. I put the DVC back in and seem to be happier with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X