Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A Proposal from Jeff - Need your feedback

Originally posted by bark424 View Post
    that venue I talked to you about the other day has a projector and screen already set up.
    ....that plugs into a laptop?
    Click here for Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software

Comment

I didn't. It was over a year ago on PM's.

Ideally, keeping this separate would be better and I'm in agreement that the InDIYana is full already with no easy integration of such a seminar.
      We're on the same page,
      Wolf
      "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
      "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
      "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
      "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
      https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
        I didn't. It was over a year ago on PM's.

Ideally, keeping this separate would be better and I'm in agreement that the InDIYana is full already with no easy integration of such a seminar.
        We're on the same page,
        Wolf
        Yes, that's how I feel. I am sure anyone who has attended InDIYana would agree that we don't need to add anything onto it, especially something where I'm going to spend several hours. I think people are trying too hard to make this something different than I was intending.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff B. View Post
          Yes, that's how I feel. I am sure anyone who has attended InDIYana would agree that we don't need to add anything onto it, especially something where I'm going to spend several hours. I think people are trying too hard to make this something different than I was intending.

Jeff
          that's obvious. amazing how many want to help. remember it's YOUR show. I think any format you choosewillbe just fine. I'm sure you've done more than your share of presentations and know exactly what you have in mind.

Comment

....when is InDIYana?

Comment

Why not just make a series of youtube video's, you can start at the beginning and do them in sections. i'm sure someone else can help with production if you aren't familiar with it. Work at your own pace and not miss anything and have the info stored for everyone to benefit and re watch a zillion times.
              How does Jeff Bagby go about designing a speaker from scratch- that is what i would like to see
              Music System- Pioneer PL-540 TT, Sansui AU11000A, Curt C's Invictus
              Other speakers built- Paul Carmody: Classix II, hitmakers, overnight sensations. Troels Gravessen: 3 way Classics, center-641

Comment

Originally posted by riley212 View Post
                Why not just make a series of youtube video's, you can start at the beginning and do them in sections. i'm sure someone else can help with production if you aren't familiar with it. Work at your own pace and not miss anything and have the info stored for everyone to benefit and re watch a zillion times.
                How does Jeff Bagby go about designing a speaker from scratch- that is what i would like to see
                I think I have answered this a couple of times already. No thanks, that's not for me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dustinbagby View Post
                  ....when is InDIYana?
                  Mid April in Ft wayne
                  https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

Originally posted by isaeagle4031 View Post
                    Mid April in Ft wayne
                    remember, we were in Gatlinburg

Comment

Originally posted by isaeagle4031 View Post
                      Mid April in Ft wayne
                      remember, we were in Gatlinburg

Comment

....that plugs into a laptop?
                        If it's any recent PJ it will probably have HDMI and VGA inputs.

Comment

I think people are trying too hard to make this something different than I was intending.

Jeff
                          That's called a good problem to have. I think people need to leave your offer as-is. If they can make it great if they can't then that's not so great.

I certainly don't get to make 95% of the GTG's out there.

Comment

Jeff, any update with this?
                            If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation.
                            What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness.
                            It's slow death.

//Burn n' Die//Dream Weaver//Maximus//ABC Bookshelf Speakers//Dayton Twin Towers

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper Tom View Post
                              Jeff, any update with this?
                              Right now I am looking at possibly mid-november. I have invited my friends at Meniscus to participate and they are going to help in some fun ways. I am presently trying to think through the intinerary of what I should cover and how I should handle certain things. It should all come together soon.
                              Jeff

Comment

Right now I am looking at possibly mid-november. I have invited my friends at Meniscus to participate and they are going to help in some fun ways. I am presently trying to think through the intinerary of what I should cover and how I should handle certain things. It should all come together soon.
                                Jeff
                                Thanks for the update.
                                If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation.
                                What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness.
                                It's slow death.

//Burn n' Die//Dream Weaver//Maximus//ABC Bookshelf Speakers//Dayton Twin Towers

Comment

Working...
                                X