InDIYana 2014 Prelim Thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: InDIYana 2014 Prelim Thread....

Room is booked, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff B. View Post
      Dan,
      Are we on for dinner in Gas City on Saturday evening?

Jeff
      It would not be InDIYana without it!:D
      Dan N.

Comment

Is there a solid plan for a Friday night GTG yet?
        Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Speedster | Sub Attachť | The Wildeman | Sean's NLA Towers | CO‹GAR, COUGAR II and CO‹GAR JR | Triton | Lithium | J-Boom | Trym MLTL | Docere MLTL

Comment

Our room is reserved as well . We should get there round about 7pm ish on Friday.
          "The ability of any system to produce exceptional sound will be limited mainly by the capability of the speakers" Jim Salk
          "Audio is surely a journey full of revelations as you go" JasonP

Comment

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
            Is there a solid plan for a Friday night GTG yet?
            Per the usual Brian. Dinner over the Factory around 5-6
            https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

Do I need to put some music on a CD? Any details for us newbies would be great.
              John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

Originally posted by jhollander View Post
                Do I need to put some music on a CD? Any details for us newbies would be great.
                Ben usually does 5-minutes house music and 5-minutes of your own for normal show-and-tell stuff. I'm unaware of what the format is for the crazy crossover theme part. You're welcome to use any of my prior demos if you need something. Just PM me and I'll send you some audition links.
                Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Speedster | Sub Attachť | The Wildeman | Sean's NLA Towers | CO‹GAR, COUGAR II and CO‹GAR JR | Triton | Lithium | J-Boom | Trym MLTL | Docere MLTL

Comment

Ben usually does 5-minutes house music and 5-minutes of your own for normal show-and-tell stuff. I'm unaware of what the format is for the crazy crossover theme part. You're welcome to use any of my prior demos if you need something. Just PM me and I'll send you some audition links.
                  All info on the main page:
                  https://sites.google.com/site/indiyanaevent/

Hey, Bryan- did you read the rules this year if you intend to enter? ;)

You know what- I have time.... Maybe there will be different songs for the theme.....

See you guys in a couple weeks,
                  Wolf
                  "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                  "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                  "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                  "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                  https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                  http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Ha Ben.

BTW - I'm bringing the Docere bookshelf speakers as well as the MLTLs so can you add an extra entry for me please - unless the original Docere is going to be there from somebody else?? I do not see it listed on the web site. It might be interesting to do these two back-to-back just so people can see first hand the difference between a sealed design and the MLTL version.
                    Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Comment

It might be interesting to do these two back-to-back just so people can see first hand the difference between a sealed design and the MLTL version.
                      That would be a great comparison for sure!! Looking forward to that.
                      "The ability of any system to produce exceptional sound will be limited mainly by the capability of the speakers" Jim Salk
                      "Audio is surely a journey full of revelations as you go" JasonP

Comment

Ha Ben.

BTW - I'm bringing the Docere bookshelf speakers as well as the MLTLs so can you add an extra entry for me please - unless the original Docere is going to be there from somebody else?? I do not see it listed on the web site. It might be interesting to do these two back-to-back just so people can see first hand the difference between a sealed design and the MLTL version.
                        That would be very interesting. Wish I could be there.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin View Post
                          That would be very interesting. Wish I could be there.
                          Marv, we will be doing that again in Chicago at some point over the summer. I'll keep you in the loop....not the Chicago loop...hehe
                          Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Comment

Marv, we will be doing that again in Chicago at some point over the summer. I'll keep you in the loop....not the Chicago loop...hehe
                            Great! Appreciate that.

The InDIYana event looks to be developing into a great get together.

Comment

Got the time off work finally! Need a room now. I'll bring the Nebbiolo, still not 100% final but I'm at a loss so some other ears may help.
                              diVine Audio

Comment

Paging Scott Sehlin, CraigK and FNG Nate - can you guys shoot me a PM, please?
                                Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Working...
                                X