X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike220
    replied
    Re: InDIYana 2014 Prelim Thread....

Im tuned into the live stream from the back row!

Leave a comment:

• Thumper Tom
    replied

Looking good so far

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

....and we're live at http://ustre.am/1cKoE come and check it out!

Leave a comment:

• duanebro
    replied

Looks like I won't be able to make it after all. Working second shift plus Saturday doesn't leave much time for family. I'm hoping that I will be able to make the dayton event this year, I hope to see many of you there.

Have a great day and take lots of pictures!

Leave a comment:

• Thumper Tom
    replied

Bryan, any chance you will be able to YouTube the Series XO competition. Night owl here and have to work 3rd shift and it would be nice to see that part and maybe a walk around video like you did for Axpona. :D

Leave a comment:

• bullittstang
    replied

Don't leave out any of the adjectives and superlatives to explain just how great they sound. I have only seen pictures and they look like they sound great!

Leave a comment:

• isaeagle4031
    replied

We kick off at 9am sharp Sat morning. As far as order, the contest portion will be after lunch. BTW, we are listening to Todd's speaker right now and it is quite nice!

Leave a comment:

• bullittstang
    replied

I am very new into this hobby/obsession, maybe 6 months and only 3 builds under my belt (O/S-TM & MTM, Classix II and Nano Neo's).

I will have to listen online, and have been dying to start a new project, but with so many great new projects being released I am having a hard time picking one. I an intrigued by the Docere by JeffB, the Corellia's by Todd England and the new Carrera by Paul C, then there is the new "Blues" and the ever intriguing "Continuums". Not going to make it, I live in TX, and 15 hour drive is not going to happen this year, but trying to spend as much time as possible in front of the computer.

Any possible way you would have a time frame for when you will be testing the speakers tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• cjd
    replied

About to head out myself - looks like that puts me there around 3-3:30 depending on traffic through the city.

Leave a comment:

• mattsk8
    replied

We'll probably be there tonight around 8 ish.

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

I'll be leaving in 15 minutes or thereabouts.
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• Derekj
    replied

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
    For those of you who cannot make it, please tune in to Ustream.

I will be actively streaming on Saturday and from time to time on Friday afternoon/evening. Just poke in and see if we're "live."

Here's the linky: http://ustre.am/1cKoE
    I will watch a bit while i'm at work on Sat!

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied

I, too, am glad they throw that last minute in the day.

Leave a comment:

• Mike220
    replied

Im all packed up in my car ready to rock. I gotta work a half day tomorrow but i should be out of work at 9-10am so hopefully be in fortwayne by 1-2pm. Im down for any listening sessions friday night.

Also, i finished a pair of minion III's so i threw them in the car as well. I swear if it wasnt for the last minute nothing would ever get done around here

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

All you guys loading up your cars the night before while I slave at work....... Anyway, if I loaded up my car the night before, they'd steal the car AND the stuff in it. I'll just toss everything in the SUV at the very last minute like I do everything else.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X