X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isaeagle4031
    replied
    Re: InDIYana 2014 Prelim Thread....

Peeps are just weird man! What can I say? See you there my friend!

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied

I've got your caps Chuck. Surprisingly no one else showed any interest

Leave a comment:

• isaeagle4031
    replied

I am listening to my entry right now. Named them the Armonico. No finish, they need sanded, the crossovers are hot glued down and the wires run up through the ports. See some of you tomorrow! I am planning on being in town about 9:30 local time.
    Last edited by isaeagle4031; 05-30-2014, 02:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied

Hi John, look forward to seeing you again and discussing tube stuff. I'll try my best :o

I am also looking forward to meeting some PETT members I've never met before. My car is loaded, see you guys midday tomorrow. Travel safe everyone!

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied

Car is packed, except for my wife's stuff which happens in the morning.

Craig,

Please remind me of proper tube amp etiquette if I happen to get to close. I have lots of power supply questions I hope you’re up for…

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
    Bryan, if you don't mind I'd like to have an after hours listen to your MLTL version driven by a little tube amp I'm bringing.
    You don't even have to ask. Done. Looking forward to seeing/hearing another PWR RYD tube amp.

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied

I just finished mine too. A real quick listen sounded good. I think they're ready to load in the car.

Bryan, if you don't mind I'd like to have an after hours listen to your MLTL version driven by a little tube amp I'm bringing.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff B.
    replied

Well I will be scambling - the cabinets for my Testarossas arrived today. I am taking tomorrow off work to assemble the speakers and test them, including an idea for bass loading that I have only thought about but never actually tried before, so I sure hope it works, either way, I will be there with the new speakers at 8:30 AM on Saturday. They will be less than one day old.... :eek:

Leave a comment:

• craigk
    replied

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
    Well.....I've got these (Docere bookshelf) from Mike P. who happens to live like 10 minutes away from me....small world!!

And.....I just wrapped up these (Docere MLTL) in my back yard this afternoon. Tested them with the new Lepai Class-D bluetooth amp which I'm tossing in my bag for the hotel room.

I'm excited to hear these systems back-to-back and I think a hotel room audition is in order either Friday or Saturday night...or both. All depends if JR will let me. He said something about wanting to rest with a good book or hit the sack early or not being bothered by music....I don't recall exactly. :p
    sounds like JR

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Well.....I've got these (Docere bookshelf) from Mike P. who happens to live like 10 minutes away from me....small world!!

And.....I just wrapped up these (Docere MLTL) in my back yard this afternoon. Tested them with the new Lepai Class-D bluetooth amp which I'm tossing in my bag for the hotel room.

I'm excited to hear these systems back-to-back and I think a hotel room audition is in order either Friday or Saturday night...or both. All depends if JR will let me. He said something about wanting to rest with a good book or hit the sack early or not being bothered by music....I don't recall exactly. :p

Leave a comment:

• charlielaub
    replied

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    Looks like we have someone coming from Idaho this year! Mark just informed me that he's driving in and will ship if the drive is not completed.
    Not really sure if that is further than AZ or not....

Later,
    Wolf
    Almost had someone come from California, too... ah, well maybe next year. On second thought, that would probably depend if active crossover ludicrosity was allowed in the house.

-Charlie

Leave a comment:

• fdieck
    replied

For those of you who cannot make it, please tune in to Ustream.

I will be actively streaming on Saturday and from time to time on Friday afternoon/evening. Just poke in and see if we're "live."

Here's the linky: http://ustre.am/1cKoE
    Thank you !

You know what will happen though ........ I will hear something interesting and kick myself for not being there to her it in person.

Leave a comment:

• isaeagle4031
    replied

There will be at least 3 designs running them...IF I can finish mine tonight.

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied

..just check out my stuff on Friday.
    I'm looking forward to it. I've not heard the eclipse woofer.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by isaeagle4031 View Post
    Seems the theme is more "last minute"! I have mine voiced, I will solder up the crossovers tomorrow. Have to fix a woofer hole I undersized. No finish on them, but they SHOULD be there. Oh yeah, and running out to meet up with Lowell (Arlis) at 11pm tonight LOL!!
    Got the Fenghuang buttoned up and ready, but naked. Man- kitty litter added a lot of weight on these too... :D
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

Working...
X