• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    Re: InDIYana 2014 Prelim Thread....

Hey, one more thing-

If anyone is coming into town on Thursday evening and would like to have dinner, let me know as I'd be glad to join you. I know Rory is coming in Thursday night, but he, Matt, and myself are the only ones I know will be in the area.

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Looks like my Fenghuang will be naked, but present. I got the last panels glued tonight. I have to fix a booboo (fill and such too), but that may wait until after the event.
    Curvy they are!
    And no- they don't look like they did at CK-DIY 2014.

All prizes have arrived, so that is all set.
    I have to meet with Matt Monday after I get off work (yes- I do have to) and finish off the track selection.
    It's almost done, and I think the masses will be a bit surprised this year.

I will be bringing some items to sell on the swap-meet tables, I have to take a look Wed or Thursday and see if I want to unload anything else. I'm sure I'll find something(s, or) more.

See you all Friday!

Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by fdieck View Post
    See what happens when you only go to InDIYana once...... I remember there were more than three of us at Quaker Steak & Lube but I don't remember who. I had a great time and my wife wants me to go again this year.

Fred
    You'd be welcome again, Fred!
    Matt has asked if you were planning on coming or not...
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• isaeagle4031
    replied

Fred, 5 guys is the name of a burger joint franchise.

Leave a comment:

• fdieck
    replied

Originally posted by isaeagle4031 View Post
    See what happens when you only go to InDIYana once...... I remember there were more than three of us at Quaker Steak & Lube but I don't remember who. I had a great time and my wife wants me to go again this year.

Fred
    Last edited by fdieck; 05-24-2014, 09:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• isaeagle4031
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fdieck
    replied

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    The ones who stay likely have music playing through Saturday evening/night. The ones who leave go home after the event is over around 6pm, or go out for supper with a small group that sticks around and then home. I like to go for supper Saturday too, and last year we went to Quaker Steak & Lube. Year prior was 5-Guys. I'm thinking 5-Guys again this year.

So- it varies.
    Wolf
    I remember Scott Sehlin, you and I but not the other two.....

Fred Dieckmann

Leave a comment:

• cjd
    replied

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    The ones who stay likely have music playing through Saturday evening/night. The ones who leave go home after the event is over around 6pm, or go out for supper with a small group that sticks around and then home. I like to go for supper Saturday too, and last year we went to Quaker Steak & Lube. Year prior was 5-Guys. I'm thinking 5-Guys again this year.

So- it varies.
    Wolf
    I'll be there through Sunday a.m. too - really don't like long days with a long drive at the end. Sure hope my speakers fit in my car!

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied
    Re: Hello I`m new here

Sweet spam bomb, Ernest.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by Mike220 View Post
    Does everyone leave saturday night or sunday morning? Just wondering if anything goes on after Saturdays event ends.

So- it varies.
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Mike220
    replied

Does everyone leave saturday night or sunday morning? Just wondering if anything goes on after Saturdays event ends.

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Originally posted by JasonP View Post
    As cjd, I'm on T-Mobile. Coverage looks good on their map, but we will see.
    OK great....thanks and thanks cjd. What I usually do is set up the laptop in the conference room and do a speed test on the hotel WIFI. Every year it has been a different speed which is why I never guarantee a good video stream. Last year it turned out OK. In 2012 we had some problems. I'll know Friday afternoon what the dilly-o is. If I get a poor connection, perhaps we can tether one of your phones. I would appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• JasonP
    replied

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
    Who is your 4G provider? I have Sprint as well as Clear and they suck in Fort Wayne. Low signal for Sprint and NO SIGNAL for Clear. :(
    As cjd, I'm on T-Mobile. Coverage looks good on their map, but we will see.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Looks like I'll be bringing one pair, unless someone has a request. (Nope- the 'Tudes are staying home.)
    Trikes, Stances, Sophomores, even the Schwarz XL (which will be there for sale) are options.

Fenghuang are the theme entry...

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by isaeagle4031 View Post
    You could also get off at the Laporte exit and take 6 to 31 to 30. Avoid any construction and its only about 1-1/2 from there. I'm planning on leaving from my place around 6-7am. Don't forget the time difference!
    Took me closer to 2 hrs to you, but it depends on how you drive.

Agreed-
    I personally think 30 isn't a wrong way to go, and you aren't too far from the Hyatt when you get to the Fort.

Ditto on the time difference- I should likely post that info on the website.
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

Working...
X