Clear All

• Jeff B.
    replied
    Re: InDIYana 2014 Prelim Thread....

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    Got Craig and Duane updated...
    Thanks,
    Wolf
    I am planning to bring two new designs - my Ludicrosity entry, tentatively named, "The Winner" :D (Just kidding, it has another name I'll share later).... And a new small tower design named the "Testarossas". These use two SB Satori woofers and a RAAL 70-20XR tweeter and incorporates a hybrid bass-loading system that I will explain at the gathering that has a half-space F10 of 18 Hz, so its in-room response should be very flat and extended.

These are all of the speakers I was planning to bring unless someone has a special request to hear something. If so, let me know.

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by duanebro View Post
    I will just be bringing my failed black box from last year(I fixed the xo). I'm looking for voicing suggestions/help.
    Got Craig and Duane updated...
    Thanks,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• duanebro
    replied

I will just be bringing my failed black box from last year(I fixed the xo). I'm looking for voicing suggestions/help.

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied

Awesome! I will be there with the Agenda's and the Jonquils. Can't wait to see all of you guys again and hear some great speakers.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
    Ben, there is a really good chance I can get that Friday off work now. If so, and I can get a hotel room, is there a slot left for me to demo the Jonquils (RS150P + SB26STNC)? Thanks.
    Yeah- and I'm also requesting the Agendas....
    You, cjd, and kanemack all added.

If anyone else is not on the list and wants to attend, please let me know! I need some head and speaker counts to better manage the day.

No-prob, JR.
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• cjd
    replied

I should have an extra bed booked (that assumes they don't decide to "upgrade" me to a king or something at check-in...) if anyone is still needing a place to stay. I'll be there both Friday and Saturday night.

Leave a comment:

• isaeagle4031
    replied

Excellent Craig! Can't wait to see you! and your speakers.

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied

Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
    Ben, there is a really good chance I can get that Friday off work now. If so, and I can get a hotel room, is there a slot left for me to demo the Jonquils (RS150P + SB26STNC)? Thanks.
    If you do, send me a PM.

Ben this is all about room arrangements - not making an end play

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• craigk
    replied

Originally posted by johnnyrichards View Post
    Paging Scott Sehlin, CraigK and FNG Nate - can you guys shoot me a PM, please?
    done

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied

Paging Scott Sehlin, CraigK and FNG Nate - can you guys shoot me a PM, please?

Leave a comment:

• cjd
    replied

Got the time off work finally! Need a room now. I'll bring the Nebbiolo, still not 100% final but I'm at a loss so some other ears may help.

Leave a comment:

• marvin
    replied

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
    Marv, we will be doing that again in Chicago at some point over the summer. I'll keep you in the loop....not the Chicago loop...hehe
    Great! Appreciate that.

The InDIYana event looks to be developing into a great get together.

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Originally posted by marvin View Post
    That would be very interesting. Wish I could be there.
    Marv, we will be doing that again in Chicago at some point over the summer. I'll keep you in the loop....not the Chicago loop...hehe

Leave a comment:

• marvin
    replied

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
    Ha Ben.

BTW - I'm bringing the Docere bookshelf speakers as well as the MLTLs so can you add an extra entry for me please - unless the original Docere is going to be there from somebody else?? I do not see it listed on the web site. It might be interesting to do these two back-to-back just so people can see first hand the difference between a sealed design and the MLTL version.
    That would be very interesting. Wish I could be there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X