super speaker test track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super speaker test track

if this sounds good on anything you have...quit now!

BUY NEW ICEJJFISH SHIRT!! AVAILABLE NOW https://icejjfish.spreadshirt.comBUY THIS ON ITUNES!! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/on-the-floor-single/id7694482...

Re: super speaker test track

Man, that's talent to the MAX!
    A mains
    The Ventures
    Open Invit8tions
    RSR
    Sound Troopers
    Acorns
    DGBG's
    The Monuments

Comment

Oh brother. Unfortunately, this kid will probably make a pile of cash from this junk.
      ~Marty

Baby Eidolons
      Sapphos
      Cables (Post #54)
      Other speakers (Post #21)
      Design Thoughts (Posts: 6,10,13,33,35)
      Boundary Augmentation
      Dispersion/Interference

Comment

I had to LOL! He's not the first...years ago I took a music appreciation class in school. Our teacher played a record from many years ago in which this rich woman thought she could sing. It was an abomination, just like this guy.

Comment

you are welcome!

Comment

Yup! I wuz a music major and my MA prof was liberal arts and knew NOTHING about music at all, and she used to play crap like this and say how "cutting edge" (1974-6's speak) it was. It was just BAD. She was too dumb to know it was the really sad part. When I brought in recording of Music Concrete from the late '40s, she thought they were great, until she found out when they were composed...

Comment

Yikes! That was painful. All twenty seconds of it.

I can see it taking the place of this, sometimes.
              http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Comment

That's the rap version of this:
                A mains
                The Ventures
                Open Invit8tions
                RSR
                Sound Troopers
                Acorns
                DGBG's
                The Monuments

Comment

All of us "children of the 70's" shoulda KEPT those cassettes we made of our garage bands and had some producer today lay them on top of some video. If we'd had VIDEO of us in tie-dyes and bell-bottoms and HAIR,we'd all be RICH now! Five guys picking up the side of a Beetle for the girl that lost her jack and had a flat (been there, done that). "Hey look! Grandpa was skinny one time and rode that little step-thru Honda...":D

Comment

lol, always fun to see the younger guys take advantage and, make fun of us! Keep clicking, keep discussing, keep thinking you are pulling one over on him by talking about 1970's education - his hit count on Youtube puts him in elite territory, which is actually going to mean something disturbing - he is going to make a living doing music. Let that sink in. Millions will take him seriously - and just as many millions will think he is serious! He got you guys - now quit clicking on the link. Next time - embed it in your post so people know what the he!! you are doing.
                    Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

DO NOT CLICK PLAY ON THIS!!!

If you click on it, you have been had by someone you think you are smarter than
                      Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Johnny that is like telling a child not to push the red button! :D

Comment

he will make a few bucks for sure, but get rich... eh i think not. someone told me once you get $100 per million hits. he is an area guy for me but i was just messing with you guys. it is truly god awful that is true, but how did he get the hot chicky in the video???

Comment

That was like vomit into my eardrum.

Granted I don't actually know what that feels like, but I'm betting it feels similar and probably trigger uncontrollable reflux respose.

A much better warning would have been appreciated!
                            Feel free to rip my assumptions apart when wrong, or fix if close.

Passive Radiators:
                            All PR(s) Vd must at-least double all woofer(s) Vd. Calc = Sd x Xmax to get Vd for all PR(s) and all woofer(s). If all PR(s) Vd at-least double all woofer(s) Vd they'll work.
                            For woofer(s) with large Xmax vs Sd, all PR(s) with Xmax at-least double all woofer(s) Xmax will work.
                            A PR max weight is said to be its Mms x3

PR Systems - tight focus with key parameters.
                            PR Speaker Design - thorough coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by johngalt47 View Post
                              I had to LOL! He's not the first...years ago I took a music appreciation class in school. Our teacher played a record from many years ago in which this rich woman thought she could sing. It was an abomination, just like this guy.
                              Must have been Mrs Miller, enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw07CDid0JM

Or maybe Florence jenkins... Brrrr... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtf2Q4yyuJ0
                              "It is only Scrooge McDuck and others with a personality disorder who have money as their goal"

Comment

Working...
                              X