88 Special a new Jeff Bagby Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 Special a new Jeff Bagby Design

I have been considering various designs for a future HT family room build. I have been considering a high output waveguide type design. I ran across the 88 special and has seen Jeff B say that he thought it was a really good center channel. But I was not certain it would blend well with the other "fusion" designs. Jeff thinks that they will, but I was wondering if perhaps it could be made into a TMM tower or bookshelf.

Just seems that it would be nice if the compression driver was timbre matched to the mains.

What do you guys think? Should I take my chances with the 88 special and a pair of fusions?

Kevin
    Shaken, not stirred...

Classix II
    OS MTM's
    Digger 8 sub
    Overnight Sensations Center Channel
    Sprite Build
    Wolf's PC Speakers
    Minions III with Voxel Sub

Re: 88 Special a new Jeff Bagby Design

There's a TMM tower, vertical MTM, TMM "bookshelf", and MTM center channel coming very soon using the EOS8 waveguide. But you don't want to change the layout of that particular 88 Special design.

Comment

Re: 88 Special a new Jeff Bagby Design

Originally posted by Erich H View Post
      There's a TMM tower, vertical MTM, TMM "bookshelf", and MTM center channel coming very soon using the EOS8 waveguide. But you don't want to change the layout of that particular 88 Special design.
      That is awesome news. Hope to see them on the site soon!

Kevin
      Shaken, not stirred...

Classix II
      OS MTM's
      Digger 8 sub
      Overnight Sensations Center Channel
      Sprite Build
      Wolf's PC Speakers
      Minions III with Voxel Sub

Comment

Working...
      X