No announcement yet.

2014 ky diy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 CKY-DIY...Less than 3 weeks to go!

She's going to wonder what the flowers are for....

Comment

Originally posted by jinjuku View Post
      She's going to wonder what the flowers are for....
      Actually she's figured that out by now. But it still helps
      "The ability of any system to produce exceptional sound will be limited mainly by the capability of the speakers" Jim Salk
      "Audio is surely a journey full of revelations as you go" JasonP

Comment

If it helps I'll send her flowers instead of you ;-)

Comment

If it helps I'll send her flowers instead of you ;-)
          LOL. Did you ever get a chance to hear the ER18s? If not I could possibly bring those and my blues towers if I can sweet talk my better half into letting this go down.
          "The ability of any system to produce exceptional sound will be limited mainly by the capability of the speakers" Jim Salk

Comment

OK I feel like a complete idiot for not knowing sooner about this. I might drive down with another Chicago dude. Is there room for two more and to whom shall I direct my questions about the event and the nearest hotel?

Thanks
            Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Speedster | | The Wildeman | Sean's NLA Towers | , COUGAR II and | Triton | Lithium | J-Boom | Trym MLTL | Docere MLTL

Comment

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
              OK I feel like a complete idiot for not knowing sooner about this. I might drive down with another Chicago dude. Is there room for two more and to whom shall I direct my questions about the event and the nearest hotel?

Thanks
              If I get the pass, I'll be driving through Chicago. Just saying

If you're down for that, I could either drive the crew cab pick up, or my Volvo wagon depending on what we'd be bringing.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsk8 View Post
                If I get the pass, I'll be driving through Chicago. Just saying

If you're down for that, I could either drive the crew cab pick up, or my Volvo wagon depending on what we'd be bringing.
                Possibility, but that's definitely out of the way for you -- unless you're coming down from your relatives in Wisconsin?? I will know this weekend if Mike and Russ are coming with me. They are not locked in yet.
                Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Speedster | | The Wildeman | Sean's NLA Towers | , COUGAR II and | Triton | Lithium | J-Boom | Trym MLTL | Docere MLTL

Comment

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
                  Possibility, but that's definitely out of the way for you -- unless you're coming down from your relatives in Wisconsin?? I will know this weekend if Mike and Russ are coming with me. They are not locked in yet.
                  Didn't consider that, you're right. I'll be leaving MI via interstate 69, not 94.

Comment

Didn't consider that, you're right. I'll be leaving MI via interstate 69, not 94.
                    I69 to I65 is the straightest shot. About 4 hours drive from here.
                    I hope to bring Matt along too, but it might be just me.

Later,
                    Wolf
                    "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                    "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                    "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                    "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                    https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

LOL. Did you ever get a chance to hear the ER18s? If not I could possibly bring those and my blues towers if I can sweet talk my better half into letting this go down.
                      I would love to hear the ER18's and Aaron's setup with the Heil tweets along with my Statements.

Also Wolf should bring his Attitudes. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post

Later,
                        Wolf
                        I hope Matt can make it....

Comment

I would love to hear the ER18's and Aaron's setup with the Heil tweets along with my Statements.

Aaron? You mean Adam?

'Tudes, Dream on...
                          Wolf
                          "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

I have a green light from my wife for this event so as long as nothing blows up I'll see you guys in Louisville !

Originally posted by Wolf View Post

Later,
                            Wolf
                            Keep me posted Ben. I'm trying to get my cousin Andy on board too, but if he can't maybe we could carpool??

Sounds good. I'll bring the Blues towers and the ER18s.

Comment

I have a green light from my wife for this event so as long as nothing blows up I'll see you guys in Louisville !
                              Louisville is such a cool city, too bad they're in the process of demoing the skatepark over there to move it :(. My plan is to leave here Friday morning and probably head back Sunday morning.

Comment

Keep me posted Ben. I'm trying to get my cousin Andy on board too, but if he can't maybe we could carpool??

Sounds good. I'll bring the Blues towers and the ER18s.
                                I'll ask Matt tonight if he knows yet for sure. I hope he does.

Tudes are still staying planted.

Later,
                                Wolf

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

Working...
                                X