• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marvin
    replied
    Re: DakotaDIY 2015

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
    The DDIY 2015 ARCHIVE PAGE is done.

On the videos, let me apologize in advance for the noise caused by my new mini tripod that was "supposed" to make it easier for me to "fly" around the room. It's not overwhelming, but it's there. Also, apologies for the designs that I missed. Ever in search for an easy way to do this stuff..........

I have some footage from Kenny K, that I'm still figuring out how to edit. There will be more videos at some point. Enjoy.

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/event-archive/ddiy2015/
    Great pics, Bill, and good to see some of the video, too, Bryan. Hope to watch more later.

I love the juxtaposition of this pic--good mood t-shirt as a coincidental caption below the hilarious facial expressions:D:D:applause:Click image for larger version

Name:	DS34205.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	341.5 KB
ID:	1167023

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Originally posted by Jim Holtz View Post
    Hi Bryan,

I won the HD Tracks certificate and you sent me the code already.

Thank you! I appreciate the certificate! I haven't used it yet but I will soon.

Jim
    I got you covered, Jim....there were two certificates though. So somebody is holding out.

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

The DDIY 2015 ARCHIVE PAGE is done.

On the videos, let me apologize in advance for the noise caused by my new mini tripod that was "supposed" to make it easier for me to "fly" around the room. It's not overwhelming, but it's there. Also, apologies for the designs that I missed. Ever in search for an easy way to do this stuff..........

I have some footage from Kenny K, that I'm still figuring out how to edit. There will be more videos at some point. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Holtz
    replied

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
    If you were a HD Tracks gift certificate winner, make sure to email me so I can pass along the download code. It's only good till September.......On August 31, I'm downloading some free music if I don't hear from you. ;)
    Hi Bryan,

I won the HD Tracks certificate and you sent me the code already.

Thank you! I appreciate the certificate! I haven't used it yet but I will soon.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

If you were a HD Tracks gift certificate winner, make sure to email me so I can pass along the download code. It's only good till September.......On August 31, I'm downloading some free music if I don't hear from you. ;)

Leave a comment:

• turn2
    replied

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    Looks like an RS28/W4-1320/8137 combo, and the dude with the MIT shirt on made them- 'turn2'. No his name is not Mit.
    BUT- I only can remember his moniker.... Is his name Richard? I'm likely wrong.

Later,
    Wolf
    You got it all Ben. Since I had a lot of inquiries about the design and finish I'll try to post something over the weekend.

I also got busted as an MIT poser. Who'd a thunk it in Sioux Falls?

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

More pics......These from my crappy point and shoot. I tried to get some "people" shots, especially of Bill, who is always behind the camera and doing a darned good job taking "real" pictures.

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    Is his name Richard? I'm likely wrong.
    Nope, you're correct.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    They were EXTREMELY sharp.
    Looks like an RS28/W4-1320/8137 combo, and the dude with the MIT shirt on made them- 'turn2'. No his name is not Mit.
    BUT- I only can remember his moniker.... Is his name Richard? I'm likely wrong.

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

OK...ARCHIVE PAGE mostly done. The pics are there and videos will start filtering in tomorrow. Let us know if you run into any browser incompatibility issues. We're still figuring out the best way to host tons of pics and Bill's high-resolution images can bog down PCs at times, but heck...it's worth the wait and if you're still rockin' a 56kbps modem, best you look into an upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Originally posted by Ron_E View Post
    Anyone else having problems viewing pictures on the Midwest Audio Web site. I'm running Win 7 with Firefox 38.0.5 and I can pull up a picture but when I try to navigate to the next with the arrows it kicks me back to the home page with the thumbnails. When it does that CPU usage goes up to 30% and memory usage starts to climb and continues to climb until I stop Firefox. IE v11 works fine.

Ron
    You're very quick, Ron. :applause: I haven't even published the links anywhere yet. I just tried IE9 from work - no problem. Also tried Chrome - no problem. Can't try Firefox till I get home later.

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied

Anyone else having problems viewing pictures on the Midwest Audio Web site. I'm running Win 7 with Firefox 38.0.5 and I can pull up a picture but when I try to navigate to the next with the arrows it kicks me back to the home page with the thumbnails. When it does that CPU usage goes up to 30% and memory usage starts to climb and continues to climb until I stop Firefox. IE v11 works fine.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• S7910
    replied

Originally posted by johnnyrichards View Post
    I managed to score the new Dayton Audio plate amp with all that wireless connectivity stuff inside of it. Just need to figure out what to do with it now.
    How about using it in some speakers? :p

I'll also +whateverit'satnow on sharing the recipe for the pulled pork and beans. That whole lunch was fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• arlis_1957@yahoo.com
    replied

Originally posted by 6thplanet View Post
    Whats the Tarkus like set with the Eaton/Usher looking woofers? Those are sharp!!
    They were EXTREMELY sharp.

Leave a comment:

• 6thplanet
    replied

Whats the Tarkus like set with the Eaton/Usher looking woofers? Those are sharp!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X