Originally posted by mikejennens
    On the road. 360 miles to go!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvKs2VLmVnY

Leave a comment:

• arlis_1957@yahoo.com
    replied
    Re: DakotaDIY 2015

Originally posted by Ron_E View Post
    I just got my speakers from the Iron Driver contest loaded and I guess Ani and Arlis don't want to show all 3 together. :D:D

Ron
    Of course we can.

Leave a comment:

• JasonP
    replied

I just did the final tweaks to the Lucent design and am decided how I am going to pack them into a checked bag. Then bed and later sky here I come!

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

I'm bipolar....does that suffice?

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied

My car is loaded and I'm leaving in 10 hours. Long drive but it will be worth it. I just wish Pallas was coming so I could hear his off the hook designs. That dude totally rocks polars and all that power factor jazz ;)

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Schedule:

June 5th 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM

JR and Lowell are both celebrating a birthday – it is JR’s 40th. We will be doing some setup and casual listening at the venue, with some pizza ordered in around 6:30 for dinner.

June 6th 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM

Arrive at the venue by 8:30 for the days listening. Other than breaking for lunch around noon, there will be no set-in-stone schedule for the day. For lunch we will be grilling steaks/chicken with beans, fruit, etc.

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/even...015/show-info/

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied

I just got my speakers from the Iron Driver contest loaded and I guess Ani and Arlis don't want to show all 3 together. :D:D:D

I'm sure someone will correct me Mike, but I think we have the actual venue we'll be using Saturday on Friday night at 5 too.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• rickyj
    replied

Anyone mind if a newbie shows up unannounced and not registered.

Leave a comment:

• arlis_1957@yahoo.com
    replied

Originally posted by ani_101 View Post
    I will have two small projects to show - the InDIYana micro 3 way and I just got back my Iron Driver Entry - MockingJay, which I can show with Arlis. Both Projects feature the SB19ST

Arlis, are you getting your Iron Driver entry??? We can display them together.

Regards
    Ani
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• ani_101
    replied

I will have two small projects to show - the InDIYana micro 3 way and I just got back my Iron Driver Entry - MockingJay, which I can show with Arlis. Both Projects feature the SB19ST

Arlis, are you getting your Iron Driver entry??? We can display them together.

Regards
    Ani

Leave a comment:

• bkeane1259
    replied

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Last Year we go something like 37 inches of rain in about 9 seconds. This year will be better by default.
    Brother...that was insane. It doesn't "rain" up there. It just "floods" ...literally.

Leave a comment:

• arlis_1957@yahoo.com
    replied

Last Year we got something like 37 inches of rain in about 9 seconds. This year will be better by default.

Leave a comment:

• arlis_1957@yahoo.com
    replied

Originally posted by S7910 View Post
    Yes, please.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• S7910
    replied

Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
    Anyone interested in hearing my latest EL84 tube amp? It's a small 8 watt push pull design that would be more than enough in a hotel room after the big show.
    Yes, please.

Leave a comment:

• kenny_k
    replied

Originally posted by Brek81 View Post
    I wont be able to make it, i have a couple expenses for my big trip later this month. I'm gonna miss you guys :(
    Sorry I'll miss meeting you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X