Coolest tool I've ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest tool I've ever seen

My shop is miniscule, so a table saw isn't an option, but for building speakers, this thing has to be the greatest invention since sliced bread.

https://youtu.be/S074ke-EJ6U

Wait until the last section, and you'll see why
    "That's the difference between irony and sarcasm. Irony can be spontaneous, while sarcasm requires volition. You have to create sarcasm." CM

Re: Coolest tool I've ever seen

The same technique has been used with CNC and a 45 degree cone bit for quite a few years.
    www.billfitzmaurice.com
    www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

Originally posted by billfitzmaurice View Post
      The same technique has been used with CNC and a 45 degree cone bit for quite a few years.
      Yup, my Mission 751s were built using this method, and those date back to the early 1990's...
      Brian Steele
      www.diysubwoofers.org

Comment

And here I thought it was new Lol.
        "That's the difference between irony and sarcasm. Irony can be spontaneous, while sarcasm requires volition. You have to create sarcasm." CM

Comment

Originally posted by billfitzmaurice View Post
          True but how many of us have access to that? Seems to me this could be a very good, easy to use tool.
          https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

I thought somebody posted this here before? Maybe that was another forum. Regardless, it is definitely cool

Comment

Originally posted by Blenton View Post
              I thought somebody posted this here before? Maybe that was another forum. Regardless, it is definitely cool
              I too remember this being posted here before.
              "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.diy-ny.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Face View Post
                I too remember this being posted here before.
                As do I. I think for cabinet builders this will probably be awesome. However, for speaker builders like us (who aren't mass producing). I feel like a locking miter router bit would work just as well.

Comment

Working...
                X