X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul K.
    replied
    Re: Too many speakers

Nope, too many bad things have happened to people from dealing with strangers on Craig's List. Also, I figure I would more likely find someone who would appreciate these speakers by using this forum.
    Paul

Originally posted by johnpastuck View Post
    I've had good luck with Craigs list

Leave a comment:

• johnpastuck
    replied

I've had good luck with Craigs list

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

That's a very kind and generous offer, Craig, and if anyone is seriously interested in doing this, I for sure will take you up on it.
    Paul

Originally posted by craigk View Post
    Paul , if anyone that is going to be at the Ky or Iowa event is interesred I can transport them for you.

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

I don't know that there are any such shops in my area. In the past I did sell a couple of speaker pairs via Audiogon and I'm still a member, I think, but I haven't even visited their site for well over a year.
    Paul

Originally posted by 6thplanet View Post
    Any specialty audio shops around you that might do a consignment deal? I've tried Audiogon with my 442's, with no luck. It does cost a few bucks, maybe you'll have better luck than me. Your designs are a bit more classical than mine.

Leave a comment:

• craigk
    replied

Paul , if anyone that is going to be at the Ky or Iowa event is interesred I can transport them for you.

Leave a comment:

• 6thplanet
    replied

Any specialty audio shops around you that might do a consignment deal? I've tried Audiogon with my 442's, with no luck. It does cost a few bucks, maybe you'll have better luck than me. Your designs are a bit more classical than mine.

Leave a comment:

• ani_101
    replied

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
    Yep. I'm running out of room to store them in the basement (I maintain a good temperature/humidity environment there) and with maybe one or two exceptions, I can't carry them upstairs by myself to listen to them on some sort of rotating basis. I have 4 pairs of speakers that get used every day, 3 upstairs and one in the basement. Of course I'd like to get something in return from them for my efforts and I hate to see them just gathering dust (they aren't really as they're covered).
    Paul
    HI Paul

Good luck with your sale - all the designs are fantastic and your wood work is impeccable. If you are not successful here, why not try Axpona - Bryan made a comment about it in Chicago, but its in early stage - your speakers and designs are prime for it.

Regards
    Ani

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

Yep. I'm running out of room to store them in the basement (I maintain a good temperature/humidity environment there) and with maybe one or two exceptions, I can't carry them upstairs by myself to listen to them on some sort of rotating basis. I have 4 pairs of speakers that get used every day, 3 upstairs and one in the basement. Of course I'd like to get something in return from them for my efforts and I hate to see them just gathering dust (they aren't really as they're covered).
    Paul

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    This is a bad thing? :D
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

This is a bad thing? :D
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    started a topic Too many speakers

Too many speakers

I have too many speakers and hope to find new homes for some of them. Please see my ad in the Classifieds: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-%283-pairs%29

Somehow I got an unwanted photo attached as a thumbnail at the bottom and can't figure out how to eliminate it.
    Thanks,
    Paul
Working...
X