Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Tetelesti"...

Originally posted by ani_101 View Post
    I do remember seeing a post on how you do it. Really cool.... Liked how the grains curve towards the corner on the front.... Thought you really went the distance to find a piece which curved towards the miter!!!
    Thanks Ani, I admire your contributions to the forum as well. Those corners could have been a little sharper, but working with can paint one has to move quickly. The back panel is really grained and is somewhat different.

I do need to add that this was a hard and detailed build for me and that Joeybutts cut the baffle out of plywood, so it is stained. Thanks, Joey!

Don, I think veneer is on the technical side, however I just might give it a try some day.

Thanks.
    Last edited by woodsart; 12-21-2015, 10:38 AM.
    -Robert

Comment

Originally posted by woodsart View Post
      I am considering it, yes. However, Saturday is the day we arrive on the West side and our son's day off, but I am working on it. If you have never heard the Continuums you need to.

Thanks, Robert
      no i haven't heard anything other than what i've built and really want to ... check the get together thread , i think we are gonna be doing it both the 16th and 17th so if you can only make it sunday that would be fine ...
      Paper Towers
      RS180P/28F surrounds
      Boombox

Comment

Originally posted by woodsart View Post
        These Continuums-like I said WOW! Everyone should own a pair before they are gone. Just magic!!
        Are they going somewhere? Seems like the drivers have been around for some time and don't seem to be phased out.
        Audio: Media PC -> Sabre ESS 9023 DAC -> Behringer EP2500 -> (insert speakers of the moment)
        Sites: Jupiter Audioworks - Flicker Stream - Proud Member of Midwest Audio Club

Comment

Originally posted by JasonP View Post
          Are they going somewhere? Seems like the drivers have been around for some time and don't seem to be phased out.
          Hey Jason....I really don't know, but these are just Classic Jeff Bagby speakers worthy of one's collection.
          -Robert

Comment

Working...
          X