delta 410 and windows 7 64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delta 410 and windows 7 64

I was given a windows 7 64 bit PC , I tried to find a windows 7 driver for the card but was not able to .
    If any of you have this card and windows 7 , what driver are you using ?

Thanks
    Nick

Re: delta 410 and windows 7 64

A bit OT, but if it is win7 you can upgrade to win 10 for free. Maybe win 10 has a driver.

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas_23 View Post
      I was given a windows 7 64 bit PC , I tried to find a windows 7 driver for the card but was not able to .
      If any of you have this card and windows 7 , what driver are you using ?

Thanks
      Nick
      I looks like M-Audio has unified driver support.
      (I used to run a Maudio 2496 card).
      Go to "Legacy", then "Delta 410", then "Win7-64".

http://www.m-audio.com/support/drivers

I think they want you to install the drivers, THEN install the card.
      When the OS comes up the next time, the card should be ready to run.
      They are very nice cards.

I think I hear a difference - wow, it's amazing!" Ethan Winer: audio myths
      "As God is my witness I'll never be without a good pair of speakers!" Scarlett O'Hara

High value, high quality RS150/TB28-537SH bookshelf - TARGAS NLA!
      SB13/Vifa BC25SC06 MTM DCR Galeons-SB13-MTM
      My Voxel min sub Yet-another-Voxel-build

Tangband W6-sub

Comment

Thanks guys , I tried the driver page before posting here . I was not able to get the drivers page to load any drivers using the legacy drop down menu ( no drivers found )
        I did a google search and ended up on a M-Audio Legacy forum page where I found a universal driver for the Delta Series cards. Its loaded and windows sees it , now to try and install SE V 9.0 and see how that works .... fingers and eyes crossed

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas_23 View Post
          Thanks guys , I tried the driver page before posting here . I was not able to get the drivers page to load any drivers using the legacy drop down menu ( no drivers found )
          I did a google search and ended up on a M-Audio Legacy forum page where I found a universal driver for the Delta Series cards. Its loaded and windows sees it , now to try and install SE V 9.0 and see how that works .... fingers and eyes crossed
          I hope you meant SE V19. I'm running a Delta 410 card on a Windows 7 64bit machine using the M-Audio Delta Driver 6.0.2 (x64). SE V20 runs fine. It's a Vista 64bit driver. http://m-audio.com/support/download/...2-v5.10.0.5074

Ron
          C-Note Iron Driver Build
          The Lydias
          The Cherry π's
          The Champs - Iron Driver 2015 Entry
          My Projects Page

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil deGrasse Tyson
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuGCJJUGsg

Comment

If you end up upgrading windows, version 6.0.8 has run well under Windows 8 x64, 8.1, and 10. All despite M Audio discontinuing support at Windows 8.
            Electronics engineer, woofer enthusiast, and musician.
            Wogg Music
            Published projects: PPA100 Bass Guitar Amp, ISO El-Cheapo Sub, Indy 8 2.1 powered sub, MicroSat, SuperNova Minimus

Comment

Thanks all , the sound card is installed. Have any of you installed older versions of SE on windows 7 64 ? I dont want to run it in a virtutal enviroment but I guess if I have to
              Thanks

Comment

I think V20 is the 1st SE version that works with 64-bit. I paid $25 to upgrade from V17 for that reason. Don't hold your breath for a virtual machine either as I think you're stuck stuck with the virtual sound card capabilities.

Hope this helps...
                "Everything is nothing without a high sound quality." (Sure Electronics)

Comment

Working...
                X